Mis-sold PPI Please help!

gingajewel

Mommy to Megan
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

So i asked about help on here the other week and everyone recommended me claiming myself and not using a company so i was just wandering if anyone could answer a few questions for me.

The places i had unsecure loans from werent from a bank but private companies. Can i just write to these in the same way?

I have no details at all - everything i had got lost when i loved house - what is the next step?

Im just so confused with it all and have no clue what im doing!

Please help :flower:

First of all, you can get all the details from your credit report - you can get it free from Noddle so google this :)

Secondly, Martin Lewis' website Money Saving Expert is brilliant for this. There are template letters and all sorts in there. Hope this helps :thumbup:

I've just put a claim into Barclays.

I downloaded a PPI questionnaire, filled it in & sent it off. I didnt know the account number but knew the start date from the credit report. I got a lettef a week later to confirm they are looking into the claim. You dont need to send a letter, but you will need to fill in the form as it has been produced by the Financial Ombudman.

If you go on their website, there should be information on where to send it. I googled "barclays PPI" & it came up with their page on how to claim & the form to download.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->