Miscarrages Question?

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
When you have a miscarrage would you know? Like does it hurt or something, how do you know?????

I had a miscarriage but by d&c
I was 9 weeks along my preg. We found out that no heartbeat was found. After the operation, I had a looooooooooot of cramps and was bleeding for a month and a half.

First time round i had a missed miscarriage - but decided to let myself miscarry naturally and it was agony, bled very heavily for a few days (had to change my pad every half hour) and also passed the sac (sorry to be so graphic). Second time round it was just like a period totally different from the 1st one so it can vary. If you miscarry very early on you might not know as it can just seem like a period.

Hi

I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks and didn't find out until I had a scan at 14 weeks. I didn't have any 'symptoms' or anything, although looking back after now having another baby, people kept telling me how ill I looked all the time, and I had a day when I felt awful for no reason at around the time the miscarriage happened, although I didn't realise why at the time. When I was pregnant with my son, I felt really healthy and people commented on how well I looked to the previous pregnancy.

Hope that helps, why do you ask?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"