Miscarriage and alone

ALPS

Reaction score
Hi,

I´m new to this site so I apologize if I accidentally do not have the right etiquette.

I miscarried at 6w2d monday. I´m devastated. My boyfriend is on vacation in Europe with his friends and the few girlfriends I have in this country (I am not American) are busy partying. I am turning 40 so I´m no spring chicken. All my family is in my country and I feel so alone in this.

This was an unexpected but very welcome pregnancy for us both, even though we have not been together for very long. I was so happy, and convinced that everything would be ok. Now I feel like my body betrayed me and am full of emptiness. I wish my boyfriend was here but he is not due back until Thursday next week. I´m so full of mixed emotions and don´t know how to deal.

I´m still dealing with the physical aspect of the MC and it is hard.

I am not sure what I am looking for here, I just feel so alone right now.

I am sorry if there are triggers in this post, I am just so raw that I don´t know what to do

I am so sorry for your loss and your sad situation. I know just how you feel right now.

Please utilise absolutely any support you can get hold of. Even if you don't really talk about the baby and your loss, having someone around you to take your mind off things might help.
People really do not know what to say in these situations either and tend to stay away unless you ask them to be there for you. So ask.

Is there no chance your partner can come home earlier? I know flights are difficult and expensive to change.

I'm not great with the advice etc but there are so many wonderful people on here so keep talking to us about anything at all and because we have unfortunately been through the same sadness, we may be of some use to you. Xxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh I am so sorry! Even with support of family and friends I have found that miscarriage is very isolating and makes you feel very alone. Something about it happening to your body perhaps. I have felt the least alone when I am on this site with other women who have been through the same thing offering their support or sharing their stories. I definitely encourage you to get on here so you feel less alone. Or any Group of support. Big hugs

so sorry for your loss :( :hugs: I'm sure your boyfriend is back now, but I just wanted to stop by and let you know you're in my thoughts :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->