Miscarriage At 6 Weeks..

kaylamariee

Reaction score
Hey ladies..
I haven't posted since I told you all I'm pregnant with baby number two three months after having my first!
Well, last week about Tuesday I started to get some brown spotting, I wasn't very worried because I had this last pregnancy. Well the next day it started turning pink, I thought I would just watch it because I wasn't getting any pains or anything.. Well Friday morning it started turning bright red! :cry:
I was pretty freaked out, so I called my aunt to bring me to the emergency room.. I got in right away and they said the next ultrasound available was the next day at 11 a.m. They said that spotting during pregnancy is very normal blah.. blah. I know that!! It's just nerve racking when YOUR the one pregnant.
So I waited till the next day and went to my ultrasound.
They wouldn't let me see the screen, but they said it was just because it was an 'emergency' ultrasound :wacko:
I went in to get the results and they said that the sack and fetal pole were in place (I guess they were checking for ectopic pregnancy) and that I was about 6 weeks. They said that there was no heartbeat yet, but it was normal. And that I had a little implantation bleed, but that was also common.
I was pretty relieved, but that night when I went to bed I started to get reallly bad cramps. I was tossing and turning all night, and then I got up to go pee because Jordyn (my baby girl) woke up..
I went to the bathroom and all of a sudden something came out:shrug:
I didn't know what it was, and I couldn't see it because there was to much blood in the toilet.. I was trying to find something I could fish it out with (I know that sounds gross, but I really wanted to know what it was)..
I woke up my husband and we talked about it. The hospital said that if I have a miscarriage they can't do anything about it, they can just watch it happen.
So I had a regular ultrasound booked for Monday, the one they made a few weeks back when everything was fine.
We thought we'd wait till then to see what was wrong. Saturday and Sunday were sooo painful.. I had extremely bad cramps and I was passing clots.
I already knew what was wrong, but everyone was trying to convince me otherwise.. I was just trying to stay positive.
Sunday I went to my mothers house 2 hours away to go to thanksgiving.. all day was fine, but around supper I started to get really crampy.. I went to the bathroom and this blob that looked like a blood clot came out, but I don't think it was.. It looked like tissue, so I'm not sure if it was part of the sack or something else? I told my husband to come into the bathroom, he knew I was having a miscarriage but didn't want to freak me out, so he just said something to ease my mind.
The next day we went to the ultrasound at 11 a.m.. but they said it was cancelled because I had an ultrasound on Friday.
I told them what had happened over the weekend and they said they couldn't do anything and I had to wait till Friday (tomorrow) to get another ultrasound..
I went to my doctors office because I was so upset.. I told them what happened also and they took me in right away. The nurse went and talked to my doctor because the hospital sent my doctor the ultrasound images. She came back and told me that he's pretty sure i'm having a miscarriage..
I went out and told my husband and just cried for about 20 minutes :cry:
It was a very bad day.
The past few days have been emotional, but I have been coping pretty well.
I'm just glad I have a healthy, happy baby girl. I'm so thankful for her and my husband.
He has been so supportive, like he's always been.
Now I just have to wait till tomorrow, I'm pretty sure they're checking if everything's out.
My husband said we can try again whenever I'm ready. But I'm thinking of waiting till my daughter is 8-12 months old.. So I can give my body a rest and let it recover.
I will always remember my baby, even thought it was only 6 weeks old and didn't have a heartbeat it was still our baby<3

On the other hand, me and my husband got married on September 28th, 2013<3
It was an amazing day and it was so nice out! It was perfect.
We had it in my grandmas backyard, it was just family because I wanted a small wedding :)
We had the ceremony and then my mom made 3 big lasagnas, garlic bread and salad. She also made a wedding cake made out of cupcakes that looked like a wedding dress:flower:
It was pretty awesome and I'm so glad i'm married to the love of my life.
He is such a caring, sweet, amazing man. Even though were 8 years apart, I don't think age matters. I know were going to be together for a long time:cloud9:
Our daughter had the cutest little dress on and a little flower crown:kiss:
Here are some pictures of our wedding day:

kandt.jpg
Hand Ceremony

kandt2.jpg
My Daughter and I

kandt3.jpg
Walking Down The 'Isle' haha..

kandt4.jpg
You May Kiss The Bride:cloud9:

kandt5.jpg
My Hubby and I<3

So sorry hun :hugs:

But congratulations on your wedding :flower:

Thanks Claire..
I feel that I am coping pretty well. I guess it's just not the right time!
I'm just greatful for all the good things in my life and all the support I do have!
Hope your pregnancy is going well :)

I'm sorry sweetie :( massive congratulations on your wedding though. You have a gorgeous family xx

Sorry for your loss, and huge congrats on the wedding! Beautiful x

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

Your wedding looks absolutely perfect, you look beautiful! Big congratulations :wedding:

i'm so sorry for your loss dear. and i am also glad to hear you had a perfect wedding and that you're coping well.
but in case some tough and rough times come, nevertheless, i just wanna let you know there's a great mc support forum here on babyandbump! saved my life literally!

if u wanna chat or have any questions just pm me :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

So sorry for your loss Hun :flow:

Congrats on your wedding though, you and your daughter are gorgeous!

So sorry for your loss Kayla :( You looked beautiful on your wedding day though!

Thank you everyone!
I guess it was just not the right time, maybe my body wasn't ready since I had a baby 3 months before.. Tim and I are thinking about trying when Jordyn turns 1, I will be done school and my body should be recovered :)

The wedding was amazing, just glad that were a family now (well, we always have been).. But were happy as ever!

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

You guys all look beautiful x

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:.
I agree the MC support on here are amazing.
Glad your wedding went well, you looked gorgeous xx

so sorry. congratulations you looked beautiful :) gorgeous little girl too xx

Thank you everybody<3
I love baby and bump, everyone's so supportive :flower:

Just thought I'd add two more pics.. Sorry for all the pictures! lmao

kandt6.jpg

kandt7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads