Miscarriage % chance by day chart

pandi77

Reaction score
I remember how much the first trimester drove me crazy worrying about losing my baby last time and I found this link again about miscarriage rates. I don't know how accurate it is other than the percentages do roughly match the weekly statistics I have run into online. Anyway I thought some of you might find it interesting since you can customize it to your own last menstrual period dates :thumbup:

https://spacefem.com/pregnant/mc.php?m=01&d=15&y=16

Thanks for this, Pandi. Interesting tool and kind of comforting to see <3

Hi pandi <3 <3 thank you for this! It is comforting to see how much it drops as the pregnancy progresses

Hi pandi <3 <3 thank you for this! It is comforting to see how much it drops as the pregnancy progresses

Oh wow Emi are we pregnant together again? It's so awesome to see you here too! Sheesh it seems like just yesterday....

Btw your LO is absolutely adorable!

Thank you so so so much!!!

I needed it!

thank you, never seen that before, but reassures me.

It's interesting. At first glance I thought it was reassuring but I've had a loss at 7 weeks in the past when the percentage is only about 3% and then that made it less reassuring for me!

It's interesting. At first glance I thought it was reassuring but I've had a loss at 7 weeks in the past when the percentage is only about 3% and then that made it less reassuring for me!

I'm sorry for your loss and understand..it's so difficult to be pregnant after a loss because you always have that fear. Did they discover your loss at 7 weeks or was that when it happened? The odds do go down but unfortunately miscarriage can happen anytime as I've learned as well:nope:

I haven't yet had my scan, 12 week scan will be in a few days - I've heard bubs heart beat on my home doppler but hate using it as reassurance because im no medical professional, so its nice to see those statistics :thumbup: thanks for posting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->