Miscarriage Dreams??

GodsNotDead23

Pregnant; our Finale. <3
Reaction score
Is anyone experiencing this?

Im actually having tons of nightmares. Weird things about being stuck, death, abandonment. Very "scary stuff". But realistic. Very realistic.

I know dreams are common but is there anyway to stop the nightmares?

I also have nightmares about these things and I am not even pregnant .. yet.

It’s very frightening especially as we have younger children too . Give me anxiety / panic attacks at times.

I’m not really sure if there is anything you can do I’m sure it’s all hormone based. Maybe listen to some relaxing music chill out time before bed.

Sorry cannot be much help just wanted to let you know your not alone! Good luck with your pregnancy x

It’s very frightening especially as we have younger children too . Give me anxiety / panic attacks at times.

I’m not really sure if there is anything you can do I’m sure it’s all hormone based. Maybe listen to some relaxing music chill out time before bed.

Sorry cannot be much help just wanted to let you know your not alone! Good luck with your pregnancy x

Thank you! You will be pregnant soon I just know it! People told me that and I scoffed but it was true. <3

I have been having frequent nightmares with this pregnancy, including one I was miscarrying; I absolutely hate them, my sleep has been terrible as it is. This bean has already been giving me a run for my money, just feeling awful. I never experienced this with my others. Following for advice xx

I get really weird and vivid dreams when I'm pregnant. So the vividness/weirdness is probably from all the hormones. I have no idea how to help with the nightmare aspect though. I've noticed many times I get nightmares I happened to have eaten (especially sugary food) right before bed. Have you been doing that lately?

I used to dream my son died and I was walking around carrying a dead child. The only thing that stopped the nightmares was talking to my gyn about it and just getting reassurance. My anxiety went away after seeing him/hearing his hb at 16w. It&#8217;s normal to be anxious. Only time and talking it out will help hugs

I get really weird and vivid dreams when I'm pregnant. So the vividness/weirdness is probably from all the hormones. I have no idea how to help with the nightmare aspect though. I've noticed many times I get nightmares I happened to have eaten (especially sugary food) right before bed. Have you been doing that lately?

I do eat before bed yes, i dont even get off work until 6 And often fall asleep by 8-9pm

Hmm well I don't have any proof that's a cause, just my own experience. Maybe you can try eating earlier or lighter if possible and see if that helps? I wouldn't be surprised if it's just psychological though. Miscarriage is every momma's worst nightmare, so it's bound to be in our heads! Hope it gets better for you <3

Thank you! You will be pregnant soon I just know it! People told me that and I scoffed but it was true. <3

Aww thank you so much ! Hope you have a good nights rest ! The ladies have posted some good replies x

I'm having nightmares too, never pregnancy related but all scary and horrible. Such a strange symptom of pregnancy! I don't remember having these dreams when I was pregnant with my son. Fingers crossed we all get a peaceful nights sleep soon!

Yep I've already had two miscarriage dreams this week. Also dreamed someone broke into the house and my kitten filled a heart shaped pool full of cat piss. I'm only 5 weeks lol. Crazy ass dreams

Yes! They are awful... I get a scary feeling. It&#8217;s all because we want the baby so bad! We fear losing the baby.

Writing in a dream journal each day is said to help have lucid dreams, dreams where you know you're dreaming.

Falling asleep quickly, especially within five minutes helps. Although that is impossible for me, especially while pregnant.

Another practice is to repeat "I will remember I'm dreaming" before bedtime.

Lastly, test yourself during the dream, and when you're awake by rereading text or jumping into the air. Text in dreams may become jumbled and jumping can result in floating back down during a dream.

Research also shows these tactics work best when used together.

Also, from personal experience, stress reducing self care like massages, warm baths and acupuncture help with nightmares.

I had a miscarriage nightmare last night. Was awful &#128557;

I had this dream last night Dreamed I went for a wee and there was 3 patched the middle looked a bit pick weird I was in the loo and asked a stranger I then saw blood on my finger.

Another was weird I need light to check my underwear (don't laugh ) so I opened my front door and pulled down my pants so I could have day light and there was 2 work men at the door .

Another I woke in the morning to find blood on my pants and fb called my friend and showed her.

I hate these dreams x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"