miscarriage over... only bled 5 days!

MermaidMom

Reaction score
hooray! i already get to start trying again. my first miscarriage took forever as i was 4 months along. im glad that if another had to happen, it didnt go any further than it did.... its rough to recover from something like that. anyway... until i ovulate again... i get coffeee!!!!! :coffee: and wine :wine: and maybe a little treat here and there that i wouldnt normally have if i was pregnant :munch: i most certainly would rather have my little baby in my belly, but you gotta try and enjoy the little things when life is down in the dumps :awww: love and baby dust to you all :dust:

so sorry about your loss ive been bleeding sine the 19th june :( turned to full on miscariage weeka go today but blood getting less and less cant wait to finally stop bleeding so we can ttc again just been offered a bigger house, so taking that on then will ttc again to fill the last room :) sad and emotional but way i see it now is it was gods way of stopping my little bean suffering.. was 10 weeks so no where near as far along as you.. baby dust to you aswell xxxxxx

I totally agree with you - the little things can lift you up and make you smile. I am also a coffee person but stick to decaf. I'm dieting but there's room for treats too, lol!

Glad the bleeding has stopped and good luck with your journey.

Clare

hooray! i already get to start trying again. my first miscarriage took forever as i was 4 months along. im glad that if another had to happen, it didnt go any further than it did.... its rough to recover from something like that. anyway... until i ovulate again... i get coffeee!!!!! :coffee: and wine :wine: and maybe a little treat here and there that i wouldnt normally have if i was pregnant :munch: i most certainly would rather have my little baby in my belly, but you gotta try and enjoy the little things when life is down in the dumps :awww: love and baby dust to you all :dust:

hmmmmm brie cheese and deli meats! definitely looking on the positive side of not being pregnant. great attitude to have x

Glad to hear that your keeping your spirits up! Dont forget to keep taking your prenatal vitamins...a friend of mine got pregnant right away after her m/c...she said tht you ovulate within days after! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->