Miscarriage question – is this long heard of?

Jencocoa

Reaction score
I'm sorry. I decided not to post miscarriage questions here anymore now that it's official and move on over to the miscarriage forum but it is absolutely beyond slow there and I posted days ago and still zero responses whereas here I always got a lot of support.

It's been over three weeks since I started bleeding and just yesterday I was still passing large tissue or placenta pieces as well as clots. It will slow down to where I think it's going away then comes back cramps and bleeding and passing clots and material. Did anyone else have it active like this for so long?

With my MMC I bled for maybe 3 weeks but after I actually passed the baby I didn't pass much more tissue. Just heavy bleeding and some clots. Have you talked to your doctor or MW about it?

HI. I'm really sorry for your loss. I didn't want to read and run.
When I had an mmc I was waiting it out. I found out at 12 week scan that baby had died at 10 weeks. I started bleeding at 17 weeks and continued to bleed until 19 weeks when I finally had an erpc.
This is just my experience but I was told by the surgeon that the baby was difficult to remove and I would have haemorrhagedone even with the drug option. I'm not writing this meaning to scare you, I just think if it's taking this long see a doctor and get it checked out. I should have had an erpc earlier.

Big hugs

Sorry I should have asked if you know of you have passed the baby? If you have and your still getting large clots please get checked out. There may be retained placenta.

I believe I passed the baby a little under 3 weeks ago. At my midwife appt last week my hcg was still 3000. I go again for another check up and blood test this Thursday. Hoping that number is lower because then maybe I'm close to end finally. She's monitoring me and said this can be normal but most people I talk to or read about don't have so much tissue so far out. Unlucky minority I guess! It's just ill think I'm done, midwife thinks done, then more. Ready to be done. Thanks so much for the responses!

So sorry for your loss and subsequent difficulties. I had this and it lasted 9 weeks - longest 9 weeks ever! My hcg dropped but very slowly. They suspected I had some retained tissues and did give me something to help it pass although it still took a couple if weeks after that. I was closely monitored though and tested for infection so if you want to let it pass naturally make sure epau keep an eye on you.

It can go on a while- I bled on and off for 5 or 6 weeks

Went to see the midwife yesterday. Iron is still low but no worse than last time. My uterus is still an large but getting better and she said she wouldn't be surprised if I still had more bleeding in passing of material to come. My hCG is down to 31.

After i miscarried a blighted ovum i had tissue and clots for a couple of weeks then when i stopped i guessed it was over, think it was 3 months later i got large clots again in my AF which suprised and scared me but it was normal.

Im sorry for your loss, its not an easy thing to come to terms with x

Hi. Didn't want to read and run.... with my first miscarriage at 7 weeks. I bled for 1 day then passed the baby in its sac, bled for another 2 days and that was it! I was very surprised. With my second I bleed for 4 days with tissue and clots and then stopped for 2 days and spotted for 6 days after x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->