miscarriage

holly

Mummy to a prince
Reaction score
i had a miscarriage nearly 2 weeks ago at 9 n a half weeks. does anybody know how long you are meant to wait before having sex again? xx

i have read that u need time for the lining of the womb to replenish itself, is that right? are you more likely to miscarriage again if you get pregnant too soon? thanks x

You can have sex again once you have stopped bleeding but they recommend waiting one cycle before ttc x

thanks jo yeah i think thats what we'll do :D

My doctor told me to start trying to conceive after 2 months (I lost my baby at 5 wks 5 days gestation) as for being physical 2 weeks at least and most certainly only when the bleeding stops.

The early pregnancy unit where they deal with miscarriages and investigation stold me with losses so early to try again when it was right for us - if that be straight away or leave a cycle. After a lil while she advised us to have a break for my mental health basically (was driving myself into a right state).

Good luck when you decide its right for you x

I'm sorry to hear about your m/c. I had to have a D&C, and my OB said I had to wait 1 cycle before trying again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->