miscarriage?

nikkip

Mummy to 2!!
Reaction score
this month ive had about 3 bleeds one after the other with a space of a few days in between. been having clammy hands and sore upper half. basically all the signs for a pregnancy. went to a walk in centre who advised me i was not pregnant after a test. this was on thursday. went to the doctor yesterday as pains had not gone and was advised that ive had a miscarraige and it cant have been more than a few days old. bearing in mind he only felt my stomach how does he know?? ive not had a scan or anything.

sent me for a blood test this morning and had to give a wee sample.

im so confused? have i had one then? how do i know its all gone if that makes sense???

if so is it true after a miscarraige you are most fertile?? (sorry i know this is horrible to ask) when can we try again?

sorry for all the questions but this has scared me and i feel so lost:cry:

oh thats sad sorry about that. doctor can feel the differnce in your uterus it must change straight away. and cause you where so early your hormones wont have had time to show on a preggy test. ive heard you are very fertile when youve had one. and it doesnt matter how early you try again as long as you are ready for it. my friend had misscarriage on the 3rd and found out she was preggy again 6 weeks later and scan confirmed she was caught on the 10th of that month so one week later.

thanks for that chick feeling a little numb but cant change whats happened so guess we can only try again... thanks you for answering my 101 questions.

Firstly, I hope you haven't miscarried. :hugs:

I went to the ER. They gave me an ultrasound to make sure everything was out, since it wasn't I had to have a dilation and extraction.

:hugs: thats ok just make sure your emotionally ok. cause benn in a fit state of mind will help you along the way.:hugs:

Firstly, I hope you haven't miscarried. :hugs:

I went to the ER. They gave me an ultrasound to make sure everything was out, since it wasn't I had to have a dilation and extraction.

oh dear i dont like the sound of that - think thats what scares me but doctor didnt tell em to go for a scan he said it would have already gone..

well i have had a urine smaple today so ill know early next week. do you think its worth a home preg test in the mean time?

oh dear i dont like the sound of that - think thats what scares me but doctor didnt tell em to go for a scan he said it would have already gone..

well i have had a urine smaple today so ill know early next week. do you think its worth a home preg test in the mean time?
dont mean to sound neg hun but a preegy test can show positive for one month after a misscarriage ask your doctor to send you for a scan so you are at ease. a test may only get your hopes up just to let you down all over again best to see it for your self then you no 100%:hugs::hugs:

dont mean to sound neg hun but a preegy test can show positive for one month after a misscarriage ask your doctor to send you for a scan so you are at ease. a test may only get your hopes up just to let you down all over again best to see it for your self then you no 100%:hugs::hugs:

that makes sense. see how it goes.. thanks for all your helpxxxxx:hugs:

Good luck to you ...I hope everything works out.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back