Miscarried in October, confusing First Response result.

Maze

Expecting 4th, 2 Angels
Reaction score
So I miscarried in October, and my fiance and I have not really been trying but... not not trying either if you catch my drift. However, we barely have done anything in the bedroom this cycle between the holidays and my 5 year old's birthday, it just seemed too busy. However the last couple of days I noticed how I was crying at the drop of a hat and that my shirts were not buttoning properly over my chest. I sort of wrote the shirt bit off to holiday snacking...

but I had a pregnancy test in the bathroom hanging around, and the weepiness had me wondering. I haven't missed my period yet, I am not due to have it till the 21st. However, since you could take it '5 days earlier' I decided, why not, I am 4 days away and if it is negative I can stop obsessing over it and my period won't be late from stress. I took the test and it looked like it was going to be negative so I went to help my son with something. When I came back there was a very very faint pink line. There enough that you can see it held away from you (and you know it is there), but faint to the point that if you quickly glanced you wouldn't notice it.

I know from countless pregnancy tests that when you're not pregnant there is nothing there. I have never had issues with evaporation lines or anything, not even with tests I kept for weeks (which apparently a lot of women do)...I showed it to my fiance and he agreed there is a line.

So I wake up this morning and send him out to get another test. I figure maybe it is light because I haven't even missed my period yet and would only be 3 weeks. First morning pee should at least recreate a similar line, right? Wrong. No line this morning.

I am probably over thinking this because I am not even late yet....but I get paranoid because of what we went through late last year.

Anyone else experience something similar? :shrug:

Something similar happened to me last month after a m/c in October and I eventually got a BFN and AF. There is still time if AF doesn't show though, I am sorry for your loss. :hugs:

this has happened to me a couple of times, retest in a few days, hope it is a bfp for you xxxx

This happened to me with 2 tests in 2 days at the weekend. I've since done 2 further tests, one I messed up by weeing on the control windows and the other came back BFN. I assume I'm not and AF is on the way but as I only miscarried in December and haven't had an AF since it's so hard to know what dates I should be using etc.

I've been having waves of nausea (to the point where I am tempted to stick my fingers down my throat today I feel sooooo sick) and have really sore boobs and have, like you, been really emotional but this time I must admit I don't have "that feeling". It's so frustrating isn't it???

Fingers crossed for you that you get the result you want x x

Hey i had this i tested last week with one-step early pregnancy tests and got 3 positives, tested yesterday with 2 fr out of the same box and bfn :wacko:...af due today and nothing yet so im not sure what is going on, i use to think fr were great but no so much anymore ... good luck and fingers x'd urs is a bfp x

:dust::dust:
was it a different brand? you may find the new test was less sensitive.

wait until your period is late (save the money) and then test.
sending you lost of dust and fingers xed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->