Miscarried &now WTT.

Mannaa

Reaction score
Hi all. Unfortunately I lost my baby at 6 weeks on Thursday and have been completely devastated. It wasn't a planned pregnancy, but since we were already talking about trying for a kid soon, we were beyond excited and happy. I was on cloud 9. So when this happened, it tore me apart :cry: SO wants to try in a few cycles when my body has recovered, but of course I am terrified. Anyone else scared? Of course I want to try but now it's so scary...

Hugs hun. Me. You have already commented on my thread but I am scared I will wait all this time and then have a miscarriage.

Hugs hun. Me. You have already commented on my thread but I am scared I will wait all this time and then have a miscarriage.

Yep I totally agree. It's completely terrifying. I never thought I'd have a miscarriage and when it happened I was so shocked. And now I just can't imagine it happening again! So trying sounds so scary :sad1:

Sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs:

I'm really worried about TTC, too. I lost my daughter almost two years and have been terrified about having a miscarriage or losing the baby, but my desire for another baby outweighs my fears.

I dont have any real advice...just want to let you know youre not alone in how you feel.

Hi! Sorry for your loss. I am in the same boat. Got my BFP over the weekend and by Sunday I was losing it. Only 3weeks 6 days along. We're both keeping extremely positive and we will TTC again in April/May.

FX your cycles get back to normal quickly.

Oh, did you need a D&C?

Hi! Sorry for your loss. I am in the same boat. Got my BFP over the weekend and by Sunday I was losing it. Only 3weeks 6 days along. We're both keeping extremely positive and we will TTC again in April/May.

FX your cycles get back to normal quickly.

Oh, did you need a D&C?

No I didn't need one. I was around 6 weeks so the doc was sure I'd pass it on my own ... It's been tough :( but were trying to stay positive too. Looking to try in like may/June.

I'm wtt but back to the original 2015 or at least till after September.
Trying to get dh to ntnp without sounding pushy.
Xx

Hi all. Unfortunately I lost my baby at 6 weeks on Thursday and have been completely devastated. It wasn't a planned pregnancy, but since we were already talking about trying for a kid soon, we were beyond excited and happy. I was on cloud 9. So when this happened, it tore me apart :cry: SO wants to try in a few cycles when my body has recovered, but of course I am terrified. Anyone else scared? Of course I want to try but now it's so scary...

I'm very sorry for your loss. I also had an uexpected pregnancy and last month it ended in a missed miscarriage. Personally, I'm not ready to be pregnant again even though I was thrilled about the baby and definitely want to try again eventually. We were not married and luckily this whole thing brought us closer and we are planning on getting married next March and then trying shortly after that. But I know I will be terrified the whole time that something is wrong. Although, to be honest, nothing felt right from the beginning with this pregnancy so maybe the next one will be different.

Give yourself some time to think about it and grieve for your loss. You'll know when its time. :flower:

I'm sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage almost exactly 5 years ago, at 9 1/2 weeks. Now with my husband, we are starting to talk about trying some time in the next year, and I amtterrified about having another MC. Going to talk to my doctor and make sure I'm doing everything I can to have a healthy pregnancy... that's all I can really do. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->