Misfits?

still, tis not a spoiler if the show had already been aired :)

It's a spoiler if it spoils it for someone else by giving away the plot. Take a look at the True Blood thread, most of that is encased in
even though it's about books that have been around for ages. What if you were going to see a film and someone told you the end before you went, wouldn't you consider that to be a spoiler?
SO SORRY. I'll be VERY careful to check every single persons post in future when talking about shows that have been aired JUST incase someone hasn't seen that ONE episode therefore needing to use SPOILER button.
:winkwink:

Yeah were loving misfits at the min :) its really good :) in the first episode I thought I was gona hate that kelly but shes actually a really likeable character :)
Cant wait for this weeks :) x

Is Kelly the charva? I think she is our favourite!

I love misfits nathan cracks me up but I find kelly quite funny too

Kelly: do you want to come to mine for dinner
Nathan: what you cooking
Kelly: Chicken Nuggets

:rofl: so funny. Although kelly's accent reminds me how much I hate my accent (I'm from Leicester & thats how people here speak, infact she speaks exactly like someone I know) pleased to say i dont speak like that though I'm a lot more posher :rofl:

i do like misfits, i enjoyed tonights episode cracks me up at the end nathan listening to the ipod pmsl

Can't believe it was the last one in the series!! Ahhhhh I wanna watch more!!!
Love Nathan!!

Yeah PB lol! I think shes funny :)

Awww cant believe its finished already!!
Nathan was hilarious on last nights
x

It was ace last night. Hope it's not too long til another series.

i LOVE misfits, soo gutted we gotta wait for next series lol!....heard the only made 1 series to start with as they didnt know if people would like it!! :haha:

and I KNEW thats what nathans power was as soon as he was the only 1 who survived in that episode where curtis changes the future lodasa times lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->