miss my bezza :-(

salb10

Reaction score
Hello

Sorry for the following miserable post but i really really really miss my best friend :cry:

She moved down south about 18 months ago for a bloke and since then, i saw her for a couple of hours last xmas while her OH went to the shops, and then 1.5hrs in June when she came home for a friends wedding, but again, she had to leave after a short time to go pick him up from the train station.

She's coming home on xmas day and staying till the wednesday but i know i'll only see her a couple of hours again at most. She's got a whole load of new friends down there now as her OH had a big group of friends and she's fitted in really well with them, so we don't get to talk that often as she is out quite a lot. She's still very much into clubbing and being wasted frequently and i'm just not there anymore.

I feel really lonely tbh. I don't have a friend who i can tell everything to anymore, or who will just pop round for a coffee and a chat or who i can go to for the same.

I don't do so well in group situations, i'm much more confident on a one to one or small groups of 2 or 3, but i do push myself to go to things. I have started meeting up with some girls who i used to go to school with who have babies/ young children which is nice and i have enrolled at college to start a jewellery course in january.
i have a couple of friends who i can go out to tea with now and again, but at school i tended to get on with people from all different groups, which meant i never really had a group of friends- just lots of individual ones. With time, most have moved away or grown apart, and the ones who are round here now don't have babies.

At work i work with mainly older ladies kinda 45+ and although i get on with all of them, and there are some who again, i would go out for tea with and meet up with now and again, i just miss having someone really close, and who is in the same kinda place as i am.
I'm 29 and just had my first baby, my older friends have kids that are nearly the same age as me, if not older!! lol

I feel more crappy today because my husband isn't talking to me, although i don't actually know why.
I think its because i have done all the xmas shopping for both our families, and i have even bought my present from him, i put up all the decorations, i've sent out all the cards etc, and as the presents have been bought, i put them in my step sons bedroom, as he is only here every other weekend. Problem is, i put his presents in there too and forgot to move them b4 he got here this weekend, so he's seen them. We realised last night, and since then, my husband hasn't spoke to me!
I feel really bad that i was so stupid but i also think that if it wasnt for me making all the effort, my step son probably wouldn't even be getting any presents, and my husband hasn't offered to help wrap them up. I've got a 7 week old baby- surely its understandable how i might have forgotten to move the presents or struggled to find time to wrap them??!
Do i really deserve the silent treatment because of it?! :cry:
I really want to just go to bed and have a big cry and a big sleep, but i can 't as i have to fit my sleeps in round my baby.

Sorry, just feeling quite sorry for myself i guess and in the past i could have spoke to my best friend and she would make me feel better and get me laughing about it but now i dont have that and i have felt like a stanger in my own home today :cry:

:hugs: your oh is being unreasonable. I know exactly what you mean about not having a group of friends, my friends are never in the one group so I tend to get left out.

Sorry you're having a bad time at the moment. Sounds like you've worked your arse off to make xmas great for you all - he should be grateful!! Sending you *hugs* x

:hugs: your oh is being unreasonable. I know exactly what you mean about not having a group of friends, my friends are never in the one group so I tend to get left out.

Hmm, because my friends are from different groups they don't like each other which means i can never have a group of friends together! I should have been cliquey at school with one type of group instead of getting on with all different types of people! :dohh:

oh well at least DH is speaking to me again, and it was about the presents! :shrug:

he tried it on with me all night as well - as if!!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"