Miss nurse plans a wedding journal ***UPDATE***

Missnurse

Reaction score
Can't believe I'm actually posting here. OH proposed on his birthday and I couldn't be happier!

So we are thinking September 2016 at a medieval manor in my home village followed by reception at a nearby hotel

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 5
This is close to the dress I've fallen in love with

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 6
Congratulations on your engagement :D loving the medieval manor & that dress is beautiful, I love all the detail on it xx

Congratulations on your engagement, your wedding is the month after mine... It's so exciting :)

Just to update

We have an appointment to view the venue mentioned in my first post on Sunday! Also I have been to a different bridal shop today in the city near me but none of their sale dresses were for me and all the others were far out of my price range! Then alterations on top anywhere from £150-300!

Now the dress I tried on on Monday in a different shop that I loved is in the £800 region which is a bit over what I wanted to spend but I've fallen in love with it only thing that concerns me is that she didn't say anything about alterations, do you think it is acceptable to ask if they will throw in alterations?

I am still looking though there is a clearance bridal shop in a town about an hour from me so that's my next stop!

Who knew dresses would be this stressful!

So new update for you all

We have provisionally booked this castle! After viewing the first venue on Sunday it was going to be £670 just for the ceremony then we went to the local hotel which was going to be £5711! That was a bit too much for us. So later that night we were online and came across this castle not far and they have a deal on just now all inclusive which includes ceremony, 5 course meal for 46, evening guests up to 110 with hog roast, dj and night in the honeymoon lodge with breakfast next day for £5280. We thought was fantastic and have provisionally booked it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 3
Wow what a beautiful venue & such a great price for all that! Your photos are going to be amazing by the looks of it! :) xx

Oh I hope so I'm so excited! Especially if the weather is like it has been the past week!

Nightmare on the other hand though as I was in a dress shop yesterday that was having a sale and fell in love with a dress for £595 unfortunately it's a case of pay it and take it away they don't let you pay off sale dresses but they were going to ask the boss if an exception could be made for me, I feel like crying. 😭 I find a dress in my budget that I love and can't flaming have it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->