Missed implantation or chemical pregnancy?

Lynda09

Mummy to two angel babies
Reaction score
Hi girls I had a positive pregnancy test last weekend but also had negative ones my period was 4 days late then I started to bleed so went to drs he said it was a missed implantation? Is this the same as a chemical pregnancy? If so would I be really fertile now?

Thanks

Lynda

Hi luv, this has happened to me, and a missed implantation is simply that it hasn't been able to implant correctly and so come away, from my experience you wont get me suport when i rung my docs i was told ' what do you wont me to do' if this has happened to you a few times ( which i hope it hasn't) you can ask for m/c bloods to be done.
Hope this helps.xx luv and good wishes

Hi thank u I have had two miscarriages and I think this is the second I've had missed implantation the dr said last time I can't hav any tests until I've had 3 miscarriages.

Hi lynda, i really hope you dont have to go through this again.
Stay strong and positive, my wishes are coming your way :winkwink::winkwink:

next time, try having baby aspirin, its supposed to help egg/sperm implant successfully. ive written some info on another post... please speak to your doc about this (it may sound liek you need to find a new one if hes gonna b that heartless...)

I was thinking about baby aspirin do I need to c a dr to start taking it? The dr I saw was the duty dr my normal dr is a woman but she's not great at getting things done either. Can I buy baby aspirin anywhere?

I just had a look online and see they sell them on Lloyds Pharmacy website but I've got asthma and it says not to take if you've got asthma?

Its ok to take if you have asthma, I have it too and my doc prescribes aspirin to me :)

yeh doc will prescribe it 2 u but i just went 2 chemist... gl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->