missed period, on 2nd day, LOTS OF CREAMY WHITE CM!!!

Are false-positive "evap lines" possible if the test is read within the recommended time frame?
I mean, with the tests I have it says right on the instructions to read the test after 5 minutes; after 15 minutes, the test is no longer valid because even if it's negative, an evap line will appear after that amount of time.
I don't really consider this a malfunction of the test; the test is effective as long as the directions are followed. It is meant to be read after five minutes.

If this "faint line" that has been described appeared within the recommended time frame, I'd consider that a positive.
False positives are pretty rare.
After fifteen minutes or whatever it says on your instructions, though, you can no longer trust the test results. it's meant to be read within a specified time frame.

I have read evaps can even show up in the time frame and can have color to them as well. Which obviously it was an evap if my blood is sayin im def. not pregnant. :( soo.. i dunno.

hmmm my case seems to be very similar. AF is due tmrw and lot of creamy cm. I am not having any other symptoms. Boobs were hurting for a day or two in between but other than that nothing.

I have read evaps can even show up in the time frame and can have color to them as well. Which obviously it was an evap if my blood is sayin im def. not pregnant. :( soo.. i dunno.

If so, that is a defective product, and needs to be exposed.

okay, so... here is what's going on. i have been cramping on and off for the past week and a half. my period was due yesterday, didn't get it... not ONE drop of blood, AT ALL. those days when i was cramping, i swore i was going to get my period, and didn't. i am on day number 2, no sign of it coming today... (well, hopefully.. still cramping on and off).

now, this is what got me. dh and i had a quickie this morning. and i was thinking to myself, while goin' at it, "oh geez, feels like i started. GREAT!" but to my surprise i saw a LOT of creamy, white CM. lots. which is extreeeemely unusual before my periods. i USUALLY get sticky, white cm... and i'm kind of "dry" down there and i start to spot up until AF is full blown.

the thing is, though, the past two days i have taken 3 different pg tests. FRER, dollar general 'baby test' brand, and a red-dye equate from walmart, all BFN. i have no other "symptoms." my breasts don't hurt, i don't feel sick... the only thing is - i am really gassy. like, my dh's eyes burnt when i let one rip.

i am extremely confused, don't know WHAT is going on... if my period was going to be here, i'd be spotting by now. but i've gotten negatives, and the creamy CM is NOT anything i usually get.

wdyt? ladies, be completely honest. if you have to give it to me, just tell me. i would love positive feedback but getting my hopes up has gotten me nowhere. :/

Well the cm is a good possibility of being pregnant... Maybe you took the test too early. Hope you find out soon... Good Luck & Baby dust...
OMG and the cramping.... Oh I feel ya there, been doing that for over a week with ALL the signs... I spotted today once and it was it.... Keep us posted..

Sorry to hear of your results, blood tests are never wrong "unless" it was too early? maybe your dates are mixed up? Hang in there girlie... It will happen.
Just hold off another week and give your GP a call if you still are having symptoms and retest... Good Luck and Baby dust to ya...

I was due on today and I have been experiencing dull lower back pain and mild cramping, I am always regular, me and husband had sex at my fertile time. I am also experiencing clear discharge keeps feeling like I have wet myself, also there is no sign of bleeding which is normally here by now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->