Missed period, very light spotting

chachasam

Reaction score
Not sure if I'm in the right place but hopefully someone can give me some advice.

So my last period was January 11th (I THINK, I don't know for sure because I forgot to mark it down)
January 24-25 was the last time I had sex (unprotected). A week later I had strong cramping for a few hours one day (important?)
This month (if I calculated right) I was expecting to have my period around the 8th, but had nothing but lots of watery discharge.
I figured it was just a bit late so I waited a week and still nothing, so on February 19th I took a first response test in the morning which was negative.

On the 20th I left for vacation and brought along tampons just in case.
Yesterday just before going out I realized some brown discharge in my underwear and when I wiped so I put in a tampon.
5 hours later I took it out and there was a very little bit of pink on the end but mostly brown. So I put on a panty liner so I could monitor it, I had watery discharge.

A couple hours later, went to the bathroom and when I wiped and there was quite a bit of pink so I figured my period must be starting now... Put a tampon in, 6 hours later, nothing on the tampon...

Nothing today, no cramps, nothing but clear discharge.

Any ideas what this is? Should I test again or is it even a possibility of pregnancy at this point? :shrug:

(I'm not sure when I ovulated as I am not even sure about my period... So I don't even know if I tested early)

I'd test again.. Maybe implantation. That said if it is u might not get a bfp for a few days xxx

If the last time you had sex was over a month ago, then the possibility of implantation now is impossible. You only took 1 pregnancy test? Its possible you're pregnant, and the test was a false negative. You could test again to rule that out. If its still negative, it sounds like your body is being screwy. Are you usually regular? It could just be a weird cycle. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->