Missed period?!?!?!?!

alio

Reaction score
Girls, please give me some hope!?

After having Fin in October I got my period bang on a month later in Nov but with all the fannying around having a young child I honestly don't think I've had a period since. I am not breast feeding so does that mean I should be having regular periods or can they still be a bit funny?!

Please? Give me some hope, I don't think I could cope with 2 so close together. I'm going to test but just wanted a bit of support before I do. I'm dreading it...

They can be all over the place hun so i wouldnt worry but still test to put ur mind at rest xxx

I tested and it was negative. I am sooo relieved!!!

I had Charlotte on 30th Aug and had a period (full 5 days with cramps and it was really heavy!) a month after. I breastfed for over 3 months stopping in Dec and still havent had another normal period since that one in Sep, I get spotting every now and then but nothing heavy!
I suppose it does take a while to get back to normal,
x

I got mine back um...a week after I stopped the afterbirth bleeding. I wanna say at 7 weeks...then it was EVERY 41 days (normal for me)...until I got pregnant again. Yay for the :bfn:

glad everythings ok, mine have been awol since end of sept :dohh: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->