Missionary anyone?

mixedbeautyx

Reaction score
Sorry to be so blunt lol, is anyone still doing it in the missionary position? I am (we switch positions throughout) but it does get uncomfortable.

Yep! We are still able to, although we switch it up to DS about 1/2 the times. DH just uprights himself more on his knees and it works. Also helps to put a pillow under your bum.

Def not! Lol. Waaaaay too uncomfortable for that. Pretty much me laying on my side is the only way we manage it at this point...

We do and it's fine - df holds his weight up - but the pillow helps X

NO! It's way too uncomfortable with my bump and my OH is jacked and just too heavy for me lol!!

We did it missionary today, OH was even on top! :haha: He was up on his knees a bit though so he wasn't squishing my bump!

My boyfriend and I still do. He just doesn't put any weight on me and I use pillows. We both like doggy style the best though, in regards to pregnancy sex. But yes, we are trying to see how long we can keep doing it that way.

We try once in awhile, but it's uncomfortable on my back
so we usually stick to me on top or doggy :)

we try once in awhile, but it's uncomfortable on my back
so we usually stick to me on top or doggy :)

me and my husband do likewise, but after everytime we do it i just hope and pray he sends me into labor lolol....i know it may sound selfish but dd is getting her eviction notice one way or the other lolol....

Noo way! Way too uncomfortable. Actually we don't do it much on the bed anymore. We mainly do it on the couch. I've found the most comfortable and easy position is for him to sit on the couch and..well, you get it. My back is facing him. Just a tip.

We still do. But I agree it's not the most comfortable.

We're still doing it. That and doggy and me laying on my side seems to be the only way we can do it. Me on top just gives me cramps :( :flow: xx

No more missionary, I usually had to prop my bum up on a little ramp that we purchesed for that purpose because dh is so tall. But now it makes my boobs and bump gravitate toward my face and I can't breathe. Doggy style I the most comfortable. I can't get on top because my hips have been so bad.

Definitely not missionary for us. It's been too uncomfortable for a while.

We do but it does get uncomfortable cause i feel like baby is being squished lol. So we also do it doggy. I can't get on top cause it hurts my hips to much and i feel like a fat ass if my stomach touches my husband's when im on top :(

We do. But we are always trying different ways. I have a crazy question for you ladies do any of you fear your water breaking while you are dtd? We had to stop last time at like 37 weeks due to pain this time everything is going great and I would love to be able to keep it up till I go but I was wondering if anyone else worries about it.

We do. But we are always trying different ways. I have a crazy question for you ladies do any of you fear your water breaking while you are dtd? We had to stop last time at like 37 weeks due to pain this time everything is going great and I would love to be able to keep it up till I go but I was wondering if anyone else worries about it.

I have thought about them breaking after:nope:. The only fear I have is that having sex will induce labor to early. Only because I went into labor with my daughter at 34 and 36 weeks and they had to stop it, and that wasn't even caused by sex! After we do have sex i get braxton hicks for a good hour:wacko:.

We do!!! OH holds himself up - it hurts his wrists a little bit but bloody hell I get a fantastic orgasm haha!!!

My DH and I can still do missionary at 38 weeks! Actually, funny thing, it was 2 AM the other night and DH rolled over in bed and just decided to go at it like there was no tomorrow. No complaining here!! :thumbup:

He moved me where he wanted me which happened to be me lying on my back. I didn't say anything, but it has been a little while since we've done missionary because doggy style is so much easier. But he made it a point to hold himself a little higher above me than he normally would and tilted my hips upward a little more, so it worked for us. Really wasn't awkward at all actually. :happydance:

Then again, I've only gained 24 pounds. Some women that get bigger than I've gotten definitely struggle with that position...

I have thought about them breaking after:nope:. The only fear I have is that having sex will induce labor to early. Only because I went into labor with my daughter at 34 and 36 weeks and they had to stop it, and that wasn't even caused by sex! After we do have sex i get braxton hicks for a good hour:wacko:.

Might be TMI, but DH and I went at it like bunnies... well, we do that everytime really, but.... the one time I didn't brace my belly with a pillow, I ached for 2 hours afterwards because he'd shaken me so much I felt like I pulled a stomach muscle or something. :wacko:

My cervix hasn't dilated at all - I'm not worried and haven't been worried about sex inducing labor. Plus, doc signs off on it.

And I'll say this, my DH isn't gentle most of the time. We like some rather "active" intercourse so... if that hasn't busted something loose, I'd think most women would be okay unless there's a medical problem that may be in the way - which a midwife or doctor should mention at some point anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->