Missouri? lol

I am now 6 weeks pregnant after 3mcs. Very nervous and have another ultrasound on tuesday cause my levels are going up very quickly. :)

awww good luck! fingers crossed!

I mc twice when i was on the pill. and then concived when on the patch and now we have a baby boy lol

Not far from me either. I live in fredericktown...about a hour or less from there

Arnold?! thats pretty damn close! I really need to get out and meet you ladies, its so hard being from another country and living here, making friends in hard when you dont drive!

I'm about 60 miles away from Springfield in a very tiny town noone has ever heard of! :haha:

Hey Virginia tiny towns can be a good thing!! :)

Yeah...except when the only grocery store burns down...then it's a huge pain! They hope to have it rebuilt by January though! (I hope that's still the projected date.)

OUr middle school burnt last year...a few kids did want to do the state testing and broke in and set the test on fire and in the process the whole building went up. It was really sad that school had been around for years and at once was the high school. They are just now cutting and deciding what to do so our kids are going to school in traileres.

WOW! OMG! LOL.
ALL THIS FENTON TALK IS DRIVING ME NUTS! hahaha. I do all my shopping, well most of it.. in the Bluffs! I work in High Ridge.. Buuuut I live in St Louis City (not the best place!)! I USED to live In Fenton, Imperial, & House Springs.. I miss it!
Howdy Neighbors! :)

Any more Missouri people out there? :) I'm from the Columbia area!!

i live in warrensburg which is like an hour and a half west of columbia. im originally from st. louis but came out this way for school

Well hello! I'm actually from Mexico, Mo, but figured Columbia was easier to recognize than mexico lol. Nice to meet you!

Wow, I just found this thread! Can't believe there are so many MO girls on here!

wishiwas, I'm in Columbia! :)

Hello MackMomma! You are very close then! That's kind of crazy lol. :p Very nice to meet you

Hotpink, you are very close to me! I'm 35 miles away!

I live in a town Called Mountain View,MO =)

Wow lotta girls responded since I was last on, Lol. Im in St Louis area.. Now.. :) *waves!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->