mixed jars and meats

wow they go to bed really early! Jasmine is still sometimes wide awake at 8 when I put her down, luckily she goes to sleep lol. She barely naps in the day too and wakes up in that morning at 6 or 7... I cant see her going to bed at 5 or 6 any time soon.

At Jasmine's age Hannah went down between 8 & 9 but she's never slept through like Jasmine. Mil actually griped at us about Hannah's early bedtime, but she still wakes up at the same time, and it gives me 3.5 free hours in the evenings which I like :blush:

what time does hannah get up? Does she still wake in the night?

wow they go to bed really early! Jasmine is still sometimes wide awake at 8 when I put her down, luckily she goes to sleep lol. She barely naps in the day too and wakes up in that morning at 6 or 7... I cant see her going to bed at 5 or 6 any time soon.

At Jasmine's age Hannah went down between 8 & 9 but she's never slept through like Jasmine. Mil actually griped at us about Hannah's early bedtime, but she still wakes up at the same time, and it gives me 3.5 free hours in the evenings which I like :blush:

wow how early if only archie would lol...how many times does she wake then like what times? xx

Hannah goes down at 6:30 and she generally wakes up for the pacifier around 11 and than again at 2ish, sometimes she's up more than others though generally it's been twice a night lately. She usually goes right back down once she gets the pacifier and gets up between 6:30-7:30 though most days she plays in her crib until 7:30 when she decides she's hungry

read half the posts, skipping the rest.. lol.

I started weaning Colton at 2mo (about 9/10 weeks), and started single purees about a week later.
Started mixed jars about 4.5 months (started with one meal being a stage 2), then at 5-5.5 months started two meals of stage 2, then ate 6mo he was on stage 2 completely.
(He was on three meals about 3.5-4mo)
I didn't start meats until about 8-9 months. His pedia suggested against it (even though he knew I weaned early and said Colton was fab) because he said it's really hard to digest meats.

I found some baby yogurts today at Wal-mart of all places. Made by Dairyland and called Lil Ones :) Hannah adored it!

Cool, thanks! I will wait for the yogurt a bit though.. I want to try on all the veggies and fruits first and then I may slowly start adding other stuff like that closer to 5 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->