MMC - how did it effect your cycle?

pickleton

Dare I say I'm pregnant?
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been reading these and other forums for a while now and I've noticed that for the unfortunate few who have experienced a mmc they seem to suffer with screwed up cycles afterwards.

I had a mmc in October 2010 and since then my cycles have been weird. I find it hard to describe them but they just don't seem the same and so painful on the first day, more like cervix pain then cramps!?

I wonder if this is why it's taking longer to conceive this time?

How has a mmc effect your cycles?

xx :-k

Hey there

I experienced a MMC at 10 weeks about three years ago after 7 years TTC. We were then vvvvvvvvvvvv lucky to have a healthy bouncing baby boy, who is now 21 months old. In May 2010 I had a second MMC at 12 weeks. Ever since the 2nd MMC my cycles have been seriously screwy – ranging from 17 to 32 days (used to be always 26/27). Some cycles I don't even feel as though I'm ovulating, some seem like really short LPs and some like really early or late ovulation.

Went to the docs a few weeks ago and she completely dismissed my worries. Made me do a pregnancy test (which was quite distressing when I KNEW I wasn't pregnant yet was so desperate to be) and sent me on my way.

My actual blood loss doesn't seem to have changed though. Always been heavy, still is.

Have you been to the docs about your cycles?

Bunny x

Hi Bunny,

Thanks for the reply.
My docs don't seem to be too interested to be honest, they just ask me the same question ... 'what do you want me to do?'... which infuriates me!:growlmad:

I'm going to leave it a while and see what happens as a normal couple ttc can take a while to get a BFP anyway.

I've started Vitex 6 weeks ago so maybe that will sort it out.

I hope you get your BFP soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->