MMC Question

Four2Five

Reaction score
Is it normal for your LP to change? I always have a 17 day LP but this last cy I only had a 12 day LP and that seems really weird, I also typically spot the day before af but I went right into my normal light flow the first two days and then two days of normal Medium flow but today I'm 5 days into af and I'm having huge clots and extremely heavy flow...my flow should be going back to light today as it normally does...I've never had this happen my af is always light/Medium and I've never got the gushing and clots that im getting.

I never even got to take a preg test last cy because af came so early...I guess my question is could I be having a missed miscarriage or do you think my lp could have just changed and I'm having a weird period? If I took a test would it still have a second line if it's a mmc? I'm pretty confused...and I am on day 3 of my last round of Clomid...Would it be possible if I was just having pregnancy bleeding and now I've miscarried myself because I took Clomid on what I thought was cd 3 :(

It's really hard to say. If you are seeing someone for fertility I would get in touch with them and see what they say. I think I'd be tempted to do a test before I got int ouch but it's down to choice, they may advise it themselves.

Sorry can't be of any more help x

It's hard to say what could be happening. Sometimes your LP does change if your body gets a little out of whack. And it's also normal for your flow to change for no obvious reason. I've had light periods my whole life and then suddenly about 2 years ago, I bled and spotted for 6 weeks straight for no reason (wasn't because of pregnancy because I was on the pill) and since then I've had fairly heavy periods. I've had it checked out with a gyno and they have no explanation for it. Sometimes it just happens. If you have PCOS though or other fertility issues (I'm assuming because you mentioned clomid), I wouldn't be too surprised if you had a weird cycle every now and then. It happens to everyone. I would say in my experience, that isn't what a mmc or a chemical pregnancy would be like though. If it was a chemical, you'd like just have a normal period as there's nothing really to expel. A missed miscarriage could be like that, but also accompanied by a lot of pain, and you'd likely be further on, 5+ weeks pregnant. If it was early, it would likely just be like a period. Sometimes our bodies do weird things though and there isn't always an obvious explanation. I don't know anything about clomid, but I doubt it's that easy to cause a mc. I had a mmc and I did everything possible to try to make it happen (because I didn't want surgery) and it didn't.

I've had LP changes especially when I've been using clomid or experiencing ovarian cysts. B vitamins really sorted this out for me along with coq10 supplements xxx

It could be an early MC but for me they arrive later, say 21dpo-28dpo or more xx

A MMC is when baby dies but you stay pregnant and don't find out until having a scan xxx

Also I get heavier periods when using clomid xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->