MMC

sarah986

Reaction score
ok so last week i found out iv had a mmc. Iv had 2 scans since havin it and have a final one tomo. I know my baby is gone. i had my mmc at 6+3. which is over 5 weeks ago now. (was 1st discovered 2 weeks ago)They said everything looks healthy and its just may be too early to see a heart beat. I know my baby is gone but they still wont do anything about it and have jus found out they wont be giving me a d and c tomo either. I still have symptoms, but no baby. I had a scan at 6 weeks which was a friday and 3 days later a monday i had awful cramping, i had to go to bed to releave the pain. I know now that this was the day i lost my baby. Im just fed up of been swept under the carpet and want my body to go back to normal. so i can start over.
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar and how long they had to wait before getting a Dand C?

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I haven't had a similar experience, but I just wanted to say that I completely sympathize with your story about wanting a fresh start. I hope things get back to normal for you soon.

Good luck xo

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: My mmc was diagnosed straight away at the first scan - I was meant to be 11+5 but baby only measured 8+1 - like you I was sure of my dates so I knew there was no way I was that far behind. They asked me if I wanted to wait t see if I wanted to mc naturally or have the ERPC. That was a Thursday, I went home to think about it and ended up ringing them on Saturday and was booked in for the Monday morning for the ERPC. So hopefully it won't take too long once they finally give you the go-ahead to get things moving.

It's totally normal to want to have some closure so you can move on, I hope you won't be waiting around too long. Its unfair that they are fobbing you off and making you wait in limbo! xx

I'm so sorry for your losses

I had a MMC at 10 weeks but baby had died at about 8 weeks. I found out at the scan and they gave me a choice of what I wanted to happen, we decided against theatre and miscarried naturally 3 days later. I think if it hadn't happened when it did I would of changed my mind and gone for theatre as those 3 days were heartbreaking knowing my dead baby was inside me and my hpt were screaming BFP at me.

Hope something is sorted soon so you can start to grieve properly.

hugs xx

Sorry for your loss, its horrible being in limbo I can sypathize with you I too had a MMC in March and found out at my 12w scan that my baby had died at 6wks I went home after being given the options and decided on the ERPC as some other ladies have said the waiting knowing your baby is dead inside you is horrendous. I found out on the Monday and had the op on the thursday, it was a relief in as much as trying to accept the situation is concerned.

I hope you can have yours soon and begin to recover. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->