Mmm dinner.

mommyjuly2011

Waiting for Baby Girl!
Reaction score
So I am going to get takeout from a nearby italian restaurant. Yummy! I am soooo hungry. I am also very sad the last two days, I am not completely sure why, half of it is because my hubby has been in jail and will miss her birth. But even then, I haven't been sad for months before even when he was in jail, it came out of nowhere. I am 33 weeks on Sunday, any idea on what this depression/bad mood could be? My hormones have not even been messing with me bad up until now:nope:

i think it could be your hormones, preparing you to becoming a new mum, talk to your mw she will help.xx

Mommy, I hope your dinner was good! Do you have any family support that can be there with you? I am sure they would be very happy to be involved in the pregnancy and birth. Of course, nothing is a good as your OH but maybe it will make you feel a little better knowing you have others there with you.

Thank you two, no I don't. I have my dad and his new wife but they are very old and try too much to tell me what I SHOULD be doing, so I don't listen to them much. And my mom isn't helping, she is mad at me, which is very weird considering this has gone on for two months over NOTHING. No fights, no words said wrong, she was always so loving and great and now she won't talk to me and denies there is a problem.

Big *hugs* hunni. Sorry you're feeling alone right now. How about you invite some girlfriends over for a movie night? Or go out to eat? Try to keep yourself busy with friends. It must be hard not having him around. Is it for much longer? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->