mmmm so confusing!

huggybear

Reaction score
before weaning my Lo you could set your clock by him, 8oz every 4 hours perfect!! now he is being weaned he actually doesnt want any milk, when he wakes at 7am i make a bottle for him and he refuses, it can go on like this until 3pm when he might take 3oz if that, i feed him brekkie (small toast sticks or porridge), lunch is some kind of cheesesauce or veg and dinner is fruity something, he doesnt eat that much of the food either.... it seems i am always trying to forcefeed him. My babyfriends have all stated that their LOs love their grub, what am i doing wrong (all my food is homemade), i would assume he could be dropping bottles but the times he wants bottles are soo random, is anyone else having this problem (oh and he is waking again loads in the night, guessing he is hungry, what do i do)?? x

Is he teething? That may be putting him off his milk. Not all babies love their food straight away, mine is not fussed still, but luckily still drinks plenty of milk.
Have you tried offering milk in a beaker or sippy cup instead of a bottle?

Is he teething? That may be putting him off his milk. Not all babies love their food straight away, mine is not fussed still, but luckily still drinks plenty of milk.
Have you tried offering milk in a beaker or sippy cup instead of a bottle?

He has his two bottom teeth through but has had a cold recently, i think i am just used to him being a greedy milk baby and would assume he would of been like this with food but no, ooohhhh beakers and sippys cups i have every single one of them (no where to store them though) i actually havent offered milk in one, might try this, he is not a big water drinker either..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->