Mmmmmm food! really?..

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
So i woke up this morning just wanting healthy everything smoothies yogurts grapes oranges apples mmmm! i havent felt this way through my whole pregnancy so im impressed :haha: anyone else feel this way? i think its because ive gained weight and im conscious of it now i still like the odd treat though and its only day 1 lets see how it goes considering i went food shopping this morning and bought lots of healthy stuff mmmm :cloud9:

I fluctuate a lot between being desperate for healthy food, to just being like 'give me CAKE!' I try and eat what I fancy without going overboard on the naughty stuff...

Same as above! I go through stages of eating healthy and unhealthy. My constant craving is pineapple (which is a good thing!), but then I also fancy chocolate ALOT! Yesterday I had 3 bars :blush:

I'm yet to gain any weight in my pregnancy though, so I probably would be more concious (although I try my best for baby anyway) if I had gained a lot.

I wish. I'm still desperate for chocolate cake and sweets!

Me too! Most of the time I crave apples, clementines, bananas and red grapes! I also like egg on wheat toast and even enjoy my bran flakes in the morning. Also, vanilla yogurt. I had a smoothie with fresh blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries last week, it was to die for!

About once every other day I also get a chocolate craving - usually can be satisfied by a small hot chocolate. Yum :)

Haha Ive been eating carrots as my nighttime snack lately! But now I want that smoothie you were talking about lol!

I'm yet to crave anything that's healthy. My latest craving is cheese. Not the healthiest of foods to crave!

Well ive been relatively healthy today a whole smoothie an apple an orange grapes a yogurt raisins! cereal bars a pack of sunbite crisps so not too bad and had a cottage pie with veggies for dinner yum! :haha: alottttttt of food but i dont feel so bad for it because it was mostly good <3

Last night I did my food shop and really fancied fruit so I brought loads to make a fruit salad this morning and after one bite I can't stomach it :( I was really happy that my appetite had come back and I am now eating meat but was really looking forward to some veg and fruit but I won't be getting my hopes up as I never touched a single piece when I was pregnant with my dd I think it might be the same this time around too! Oh I can't wait to just eat normal meals again!!

I have to say I have only wanted healthy food this entire pregnancy ... my husband can scoff a whole cake on his own and I couldnt be bothered but give me fruit salad and Im the happiest pregnant woman in the universe :haha:

I do occasionaly have chocolate but a bar of chocolate can last me 5 days or even more ...

I have to say I have only wanted healthy food this entire pregnancy ... my husband can scoff a whole cake on his own and I couldnt be bothered but give me fruit salad and Im the happiest pregnant woman in the universe :haha:

I do occasionaly have chocolate but a bar of chocolate can last me 5 days or even more ...

Wow id love it to last me that long! :haha: all of two minutes for me x

It's fabulous! I have craved healthy all along.. just in the last month or so been able to handle burgers, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->