• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*moan,moan**grumble,grumble* Stupid Body!

LoolaBear

3 On Earth 1 in Heaven
Reaction score
well the :witch: is due today and nothing :nope:
ive got cramps, which i never normally get until the second day of my period, i smell like im on my period (i.e i get a strong iron type odour from down below) my cervix is closed tight and hard.
but :bfn: . i seriously dislike my body like this lol.
im off food, i was naughty this morning and had a packet of maccoys flame grilled steak crisps for my breakfast :blush: and i couldnt stand them, they just tasted like fat, i normally love them!
i had my lunch about an hour ago and im starting to feel queasy :sick:
knowing my luck she will turn up in the middle of the night or something.
anyone else feeling the same as me? or anyone else waiting to see if the :witch: shows her face today? xx

Hi hun,
I hope the witch stays away from you!!
I had that smell before staring my period several times. I hope that's not the case for you.
Disliking food you normally love sound promising.
Good luck :flower:

Hi hun,
I hope the witch stays away from you!!
I had that smell before staring my period several times. I hope that's not the case for you.
Disliking food you normally love sound promising.
Good luck :flower:

thats the thing i normally get the smell but when im actually on my period not before. its like the cramps i normally get them the second day of my period, not before.
but then my body could still be a bit messed up from loosing my angel. xx

Oh hun, I'm so sorry for your loss.
I hope the best for you. Fingers crossed!

Oh hun, I'm so sorry for your loss.
I hope the best for you. Fingers crossed!

thanks hun, ive come to terms with tthings, and my little girl is safer in heaven, we found out with the post mortem she had alot of problems so she is safer where she is. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->