Moan moan moan moan moan .... she never cries, only moan moan moan

charlie07

Reaction score
Does anyone else have this problem??? She very very rarely cries, but ooooooohhhhhhhh the moaning, it really gets to me after a while! It's like wehhhhh, wehhh, sometimes sounds like beahhhh, sometimes wahhhh, sometimes, muuuurrrrrrrr, various sounds, but over and over again. I sometimes wonder if it would be better if she cried, at least then I'd know there was something wrong! I check nappy, food, clothes, give her toys, offer water, try dummy (she doesn't take it that often), Bonjela, pick her up (works for a while the cheeky monkey) but even if I leave her (like you would sometimes when they cry) she still goes for it!!! Oh she's a trooper!

Saying all this, I confess she's been much better today, much, but the evening is drawing near and that's when she peaks!!! It gets me when she moans moans moans moans, sees you're watching her and starts laughing!!! Oh so cheeky :rofl

I can't complain, she always wakes up happy with a smile on her face, she eats her food well, she sleeps through the night, I can not complain about my little girl, but oooooohhhhhhhh the moaning!

We were discussing last night that maybe she is gonna be an active baby/child, gets bored easily, has to be kept occupied, etc. I do know she is teething a little, this won't help.

So does anyone else have a moany baby rather than a crying one?

I wouldn't say Oliver is whiney, but by God, he needs attention! He needs to be busy ALL the time, until he suddenly falls asleep! He loves play toys, luckily and I've just bought the rainforest jumperoo. Another diversion to keep him happy! He is such hard work, but you know what? I wouldn't have him any other way! A lady at our baby cafe has a colicky baby and I swear, he cries - no, screams - constantly. So when I'm knackered and think I can't take anymore, I think of her and how bad she has it. Suddenly all seems rosy!

Yep, I know what you mean, Gabbi was colicky for a very short time and I know we are lucky. She's at it already! My dad has just sent over the Bright Starts Around We Go! Activity Station, but no batteries and we can't find them here yet!!! So bit uninterested in it. Her little toes just about touch the floor! That is my mission for tomorrow.

Oh we are in whinge mode, I have to go!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->