Moaning

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by pink_rulez, Jun 2, 2011.

1. pink_rulez

pink_rulez Mummy to Sophie & bump

Hello, ladies
    Just wondering do anyone else's lo just moan and winge, I mean not crying, just a noise
    there's nothing wrong with her she's fed, clean, just got up from a nap, had a drink, have toys but not to many and i can even be sitting with her giving my full attention and she just winges, she can carry on playing n still makes this really annoying moany noise,:dohh:
    n the worst thing is she's such an angel when were out no one believes me :haha:

Just feeling like she dose it just to annoy me :haha: x

Edit: for got to say, iv thought of the teething thing, even calpol makes no difference

2. msmissa

msmissa Mommy of 1 & expecting

Oh my gosh! I thought Aiden was the only one....He didn't start this til about the day he turned 6 months old. I think I prefer his cry over the moaning :haha:

3. pink_rulez

Thank god I have a friend, i was starting to think lo didn't like me! Same here it's such an annoying nose not one you can block out x

4. msmissa

msmissa Mommy of 1 & expecting

Oh I know what you mean. Very annoying and it makes you wonder what the heck is going on lol

5. angel2010

angel2010 Cart & Emma's mom, 1mc

Someone put up a video, would love to hear this moaning. :haha:

6. blinkybaby

blinkybaby Well-Known Member

LOL this sound just like Louie! He's a star whenever we go out and all smiles for everyone, but sometimes (especially during a growthspurt) he is just whingy all day! Have no idea why! xx

7. pink_rulez

Oooh never uploaded anything, can't at the mo as she's having a bath but il see if I can get her when she is playing tomorrow :) x

Iv noticed the only thing that gets her to stop is the cat, I may have to pin the cat in the play room (only joking) lol x