Moby vs. Woven??

TigerLady

CaveTiger Clan Mama
Reaction score
I have ring slings and a MT and love both. But I think I want a wrap of some sort for the new one.

So... Moby Vs. Woven -- tell me about them. I've never used either. I was thinking I wanted a Moby but now am thinking maybe woven?

Pros/Cons of each? Is there really a big difference?

TIA :flower:

My understanding is that moby wraps tend to sag with babies as they get older/bigger but the woven wraps are more rigid. Knowing that, I think I'd be happier with a woven! :D

WOOOVEEENNNN!!!! I hated my moby... yuck yuck yuck! And they sag like leanne said when babies get older AND THEIR BORING! get a woven :lol: much more cost effective in the long run as you won't have to fork out for both! x

I loved my moby when imi was little, was the most secure she's felt, however i def wouldn't recommend one for an older baby x

Yeah pretty much what every one else said, I loved the moby when Ry was smaller but I also love wovens now ( I think they are addictive) I can't wait to order my new one x

Thanks, Ladies!

I think I will buy a woven! :mrgreen: And probably just make an easy Moby for cheap for the early days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->