Molly is 21 months!!

embojet

Molly and Ethan's Mummy
Reaction score
I cant beleive the time has flown by so quicky. I don't have time to post as much as I used to, so I thought I would give a little update in here.
She is doing really well. She is running all over the place like a crazy thing, here favourite game is 'Molly pinball'. She runs around my kitchen bouncing off the cupboards shouting 'bang!' Her favourite music is anything by Lady GaGa :blush:. Today we were in Asda and it was playing in the music section. She was sat in the trolley and asked to get down, the danced round the place shouting GaGa :dohh:. She goes to tumbling teddies (like tumble tots) once a week, and the leader there said there is no way you could tell she was prem, and her movement is advanced for her age :smug:. She can climb ladders, and bounce on a trampaline which other kids her age there can't. At the moent, she is learning to 'count'. She start quiet and gets louder, saying three, Three, THREE! :rofl: She has just learnt to say please, which means I find it so hard to say no, I just can't do it when she says 'please', with an angelic lok on her face.
So sorry for the brag, she just seems to have grown up so much in the last couple of weeks. Anyone here woth younger babies have soooo much to look forward to, I'm so proud of her :cloud9:

:) Well done Molly!!! Sounds like her and Alex would have a ball dancing to Gaga! LOL

Yaay Molly well done!
You always have a special place in my thoughts as you were due the same date as Mikayla - your fellow preemie! Who is also doing great apart from the lack of speech!! She insists on grunting and pointing! :flower:

Yaay Molly well done!
You always have a special place in my thoughts as you were due the same date as Mikayla - your fellow preemie! Who is also doing great apart from the lack of speech!! She insists on grunting and pointing! :flower:
I often think about how Mikayla is doing too. She'll get there with her speech, but grunting is annoying isn't it :dohh:. I get that a lot from Molly too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->