Mom forcing son to drink hot sauce as punishment

i had mustard, banana skin and soap in my mouth when i swore.

it clearly didn't teach me as i must've done it two more times!!

just to add - i wouldnt do anything like this to jake!! it just isn't something that's 'done' now.

I just came back to this thread, because a neighbour of mine told me that her kids have to eat hot sauce when they said something bad!!!! WTF?!!

I saw this on Dr. Phil, too. Truly broke my heart. In my opinion, this type of "punishment", if that's what you call it, is way out of line & is definitely abuse. I'm honestly glad she's in jail.

Personally, from the video I saw on this mom, I think it's cruel and would consider it child abuse.

I agree. That poor little boy was just screaming while she made him get in the cold shower. That is so mean. I would never "punish" my child in such a barbaric fashion. I'm not anti-disipline, just anti-abuse--- which that clearly was. :nope:

This is to me a child being attacked by a mum who intends causing pain to him. I cant watch the vid the sound upset me. She is a bully. disciplining is not this,.

I agree as well.. this mum's intent was to cause pain to her child... abuse and disgusting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->