Mom Surprised Me Today! 3D Ultrasound! I'm Ecstatic!

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
I went to my HR OB appointment today and after leaving I checked on FB and noticed that my local 3D US place, was running a Thanksgiving Special for HALF OFF 3D US Sessions! I was a little disappointed bc when I called they would only be running the special for today and tomorrow and I wasn't going to have the money for it until Thursday. :nope: The next thing I know, we are pulling into the parking lot of the place and my mom says, "Come On, I'm going to pay for it for you!" I couldn't believe it! It was AMAZING, here are the photo's from it!:cloud9::winkwink::cloud9:

Attachments

• 3DUS11-24.1.jpg
    3DUS11-24.1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 3DUS11-24.2.jpg
    3DUS11-24.2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 3DUS11-24.3.jpg
    3DUS11-24.3.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 3DUS11-24.4.jpg
    3DUS11-24.4.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 3DUS11-24.5.jpg
    3DUS11-24.5.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 17
One more pic! Oh, and unfortunately, the little stinker had her hands in front of her face the ENTIRE time, so the tech couldn't get shots like what she really wanted to or was capable of :wacko: So, I'll be returning in December to hopefully, :winkwink: be able to get some better pics of her face!

Attachments

• 3DUS11-24.6.jpg
    3DUS11-24.6.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 7
That was so sweet of her.. Precious baby :) ours also kept its hands in front of the face the whole time too.

Aww...so sweet :) beautiful baby. I think our LOs know when we want to get a look at them and purposely hide. My little girl kept her face squished against my side at my last 3d.

Awww, these are great pics!!! How exciting :) so precious :) :) how many wks r u ? I get mine in a wk in a half..... Can't wait!!!

I'm 28 weeks, but I was concerned about being able to get decent pics bc I have an anterior placenta and if you wait too long it can distort the quality of the photos, but I was pretty happy with what she got. If only I would of been able to get a good side profile shot I would of been over the moon...little butthead...hehe. I hope this is not indicative of future behavior, lol!

Aww how nice of your Mum :) These are much better than any 3D pics we have been able to get, her hands are constantly up right in front of her face!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->