Moms above 36 - had an NT screen? what was your numbers/odds? was the baby healthy?

Indian Maa

Reaction score
I am planning for an NT screening in next few weeks...

Please, could you share your experience from previous pregnancies? High chances you had if any and the final outcome..

I was over 40. odds were 1:11 for trisomy 13 and 18 (both fatal) and 1:17 down syndrome. Baby, or I should say toddler as she will be 2 next month, is healthy. GL

I cannot remember my number when I had my daughter @ 36 but I'm not having the screening with this one. I had the Harmony test done. You might also post this on the 35 and older forum for more feedback.

My last pregnancy my numbers where 1 in 50000 I was 39. I'm 41 now and will have mine done in under 3 weeks time. Try and not worry hun x

scout, that's a very very positive thing to hear.. I am a bit nervous... thank you...
purple ivy, I tried to avoid the test.. I have too much of anxiety... thanks I will post in above 35 group
sweatpea, thank you :)... you had awesome numbers at 39... I hope I get something reassuring and can rest my mind... you are 9 weeks, and due by November end? Congrats... have a happy healthy one... good luck with the NT test...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->