Moms in Canada

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Ok, I have this little baby boy who is hard to burp and at night it is worse. Not only this, at night, he has one ounce and you can definitely hear the gulping sounds he makes in addition to the gas or liquid hitting his stomach and this causes him to need burping at every ounce.

He's strictly on Playtex bottles after using a few other types. Now I am wondering if it's the Playtex brand that is causing the above.

What type of bottle do you use?

We use the Playtex ones, but not the drop ins...actually I think the are the hard plastic ones that you aren't supposed to use any longer :blush:

I used the p;aytex drop ins till i stopped BF and he was good on them ..make sure you push out all the air and he should be ok ..otherwise use the advent ones

I used the p;aytex drop ins till i stopped BF and he was good on them ..make sure you push out all the air and he should be ok ..otherwise use the advent ones

I was wondering if you still had to push out all the air. Will try that and see if it works.

Trouble is, I just bought more Playtex bottles and don't want to be switching now. And they are so convenient.

I found that if i didnt push out the air he would get major wind..then once i started pushing out the air in the bag again he was fine ! worth a shot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->