mood swings??

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
is there any vitamins/herbal supplements i can take to control my mood? seriously!! i am beyond control!!! *hides*

Time of month outta control or just in general?
I'm sure there is some healthy pill thing you can take but mind is blanker than normal at the minute

pmt, seriously am actually fit to go on killing rampage!!!

Oh dear not good, have you seen GP?
I have some major mood swings at times, am suprised Ant dare open his gob TBH LOL

Primrose capsules are for balancing hormones, PMT etc x x I think mine were just Boots own! x

I had terrible pmt too!! I used to go CRAZY before I was pregnant each month around the time of AF and the number of months me and dp nearly split up because of it.... OMG!! I was told to try evening primrose capsules and something else (sorry can't remember what, which isn't much help to you) but to be honest they didn't really work.

what did you do anita? you said used to?

I think she meant because she is PG now hun

:hugs: Hey Hun! When I was younger and living at home, my mom always gave me an herbal supplement called "Johns Wort" They were not that expensive and they reaaaallllyyyy helped me!! I am usually a very pleasant person but then when it comes time for AF to show ARRGGGHHHH!!! :evil: I think that it is used for depression, anxiety, sleepind disorders, or mood swings. I call it the "happy pill" haha It works really well without all of the "narcotic" issues. Look it up online. there is lots of information about it! Works for me! :)

Boots do a monthly cycle supplement. You take a small pill every day and then the week before you're due you take a second pill as well, they have stuff like evening primrose oil and vitamin B6 in them. I was taking them and found that they really helped. Having said that, so did coming off the pill - that helped a lot!

im not on the pill lol, i have the implanon :D cheerz tho

Yvanne, i got a whole tub full of Agnus castus if you want it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->