Moods swings

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I keep flying off the handle at the smallest of things.

This morning whilst I was getting ready for work I couldn't find my make up bag. I was rushing around in the dark, looking everywhere for it but I just couldn't find it. I was getting so annoyed about it that I started shaking with anger. In the end I went into our bedroom and burst out crying to my husband and explained that I needed it because I've woken up with a spot on my head :blush: He started laughing which made me even more angry and I stormed off to work in a proper huff.

These outbursts have been happening to me a couple of times a day and I get so angry I get the angry shakes?!?!?! Anyone suffering from a short temper?

I would get very short tempered and my mood could change in an instant ~ especially, if something isn't going the way it should be. I found the closer to the 2nd trimester I got the better I'd feel. Hopefully, you'll have a much better day tomorrow! :hugs:

haha i know how you feel i went to asda 2day it was so busy that when i got in the car with my OH i started to cry as i was so stresses, its little things that wouldn't normal bug you that really annoy you now isnt it? i wouldnt worry about it let just all feel sorry for are OH's lol

I know how you feel! It is crazy. I got nasty at work and the went into my piece of equipment and cried! :hissy:Pathetic. I felt so bad at getting angery directly at someone that said something I normally would laugh at! Oh well....as long as others know you do not mean any harm it is all right.

This is me at the moment. DH looks terrified everytime I walk into the room, I just can't help myself. I'm like a dragon at the moment, hope he doesn't divorce me before I get to 2nd tri!
xx

im also very short tempered worse than usual. Cant help it ! LOL
I do in a sense feel bad for my fiance. :rofl:

i've been exactly the same, the most silly things have been setting me off. I usually just burst in to tears. I've had a whole load of weird looks sitting in the car at rush hour and a song come on the radio and i just burst in to flood of tears, crazy eh!

But yea i also have a VERY short fuse right now.

I am totally the same, getting really angry at the stupidest things and its upsetting me because I upset OH all the time :( I even cancelled our trip to my mums on boxing day today.. then rescheduled it once I was calm again lol

I know how you feel, last night in bed I asked OH for a hug, and he said no (as a joke) and I got so angry and burst out crying!! He got such a fright and didn't know what to do, (needless to say I got plenty of hugs after that)

i was the same but im 22 weeks now and for the past 3 weeks ive gone back to normal and its soo nice to feel normal again xxx

i was the same but im 22 weeks now and for the past 3 weeks ive gone back to normal and its soo nice to feel normal again xxx

ah a light at the end of the tunnel! TY

I'm totally moody...I never know what will make me angry, sad, happy, or anything else...fortunately, DH is a great sport about it!!

Irritability and mood swings are quite normal during pregnancy. This should ease as you proceed during your pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->