Moody and anxious at 38 weeks

Preggo79

Reaction score
I am 38 weeks pregnant and less than a week away from delivering my baby through C-section. However, I've been very anxious and moody for no particular reason for the past couple days. I am a natural born worrier and had all kind of worries during this pregnancy and my doctors really helped me overcome them, but this past days I've been worried about almost anything without any reason. It's only in my mind, I know that, but I feel I can't control it. If I stop worrying about this, I start worrying about that, and so on. Has anybody else gone through this in the last few weeks of pregnancy? Any ideas on how I can alleviate it? Thanks.

I was a planned c-section too and felt like I was going insane waiting for the day to finally come. I remember crying (literally) and trying everything possible to bring on labor so they could do the c-section early. I know it's horrible at the very end because you're so close but it feels like ages waiting. Try and think positively hun and keep yourself as busy as possible. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->