Mooncup?

Sarah Lou 80

Reaction score
Hi all

Since having baby number 2 (who is now 2 1/2) my body seems to dislike tampons. I didn't have a period for 16 months after giving birth and I find they just don't fit right. They seem to not want to stay in (sorry tmi)and are really uncomfortable.

I've been thinking about getting a mooncup and wondered if anyone had any recommendations. There seem to be a few. Are they likely to work well for me?

The Mooncup is a brand, I use one right now and like it but my favourite was the Lily Cup! It was super soft and comfy (even though it looks a bit daunting lol) but I will be going back to it. :)

The Mooncup is a brand, I use one right now and like it but my favourite was the Lily Cup! It was super soft and comfy (even though it looks a bit daunting lol) but I will be going back to it. :)

Thank you! I've seen the Lily cup one so. Think.ill give it a go :)

I was like this after first baby, tampons were so painful, weren’t fitting right and would stay in but give me terrible cramps that I just had to take them out.

My mooncup didn’t fit after baby either though so I started using Soft cups, they were better and now they do a reusable one.

After this baby I was thinking of trying some of the other cups and also the Thinx underwear, they look pretty good maybe for days I just know anything in there is going to hurt.

Just as an aside, being unable to keep a tampon in could be a result of pelvic organ prolapse. It is super common after having children (I had it after the birth of my second) and can be fixed/improved with good physical therapy. Might be something worth looking into!

I was like this after first baby, tampons were so painful, weren’t fitting right and would stay in but give me terrible cramps that I just had to take them out.

My mooncup didn’t fit after baby either though so I started using Soft cups, they were better and now they do a reusable one.

After this baby I was thinking of trying some of the other cups and also the Thinx underwear, they look pretty good maybe for days I just know anything in there is going to hurt.

Soft cups sound good. My sister was telling me about that underwear. Haven't seen them so will Google now!

Just as an aside, being unable to keep a tampon in could be a result of pelvic organ prolapse. It is super common after having children (I had it after the birth of my second) and can be fixed/improved with good physical therapy. Might be something worth looking into!

I think this might be the problem. Never thought of it but I guess that would explain why my bladder is a bit weak. I don't have accidents but need to go to the toilet frequently. Im going to.look in to this. Thank you.

I found Mooncup too awkward, so I changed to MeLuna soft cup instead

Haven't they stopped selling the soft cups?

I used then for :sex: but people suddenly started charge stupid ££ for them!

Not that I'm aware of? Although I haven't looked in a while, but I bought mine only last year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->