Mooncup!?!

T

Twinkle_Toes

Well i bought myself a mooncup after reading so many good reviews on it partly to save wasting money every month on sanitary towels etc, The problem im having as a first time user is when do you no its in correctly? ive had a look online and its just info on ways to fold it and how to insert/remove/clean it not once does it mention when you no its in the right position i read a few comments about some women having to wear pads just in case they leaked when they first started using which i have done myself as i only start trying it today lol, its not uncomfortable but i no its there (something new i guess)

So is there any way you can test to see if it is inserted correctly or is it just a case of hit n miss til you get use to it?

Thanks in advance :flower:

Hiya :flower:

I haven't used one for a while, but it was good. I moved house and it seemed to disappear :wacko: and have never got round to replacing it!!!
I would say that like with a tampon, if you can feel it in there, it's not quite right. You're right about wearing a towel until you are sure though. It can take practice to know when to empty it too.

So to answer your question, yeah it's pretty much trial and error till you get it right. Good luck!

i cut off the tail on mine which seemed to help.

mine never leaked although it did over fill, but then i was mega heavy and hemorraging! but i think i did feel mine all the time. i wore a pad for the first cycle just in case.

good luck, it just takes time and patience.

If you insert it far enough into your vagina you shouldn't feel it, only see the tail end sticking out. There shouldn't be any discomfort when you wear it. :)

Thanks ladies.... well so far so good i did have to cut a bit of the stem off as it was rather annoying, i think i put it in wrong earlier because i could feel it but now i dont even no its there :happydance: but yeah il still be making sure im extra safe just in case, i dont fancy showing myself up while out with an accident lol :blush:

I spoke to soon im on the verge of giving it up 4 times in the last 6 hours iv taken it out put it back in to try get it comfortable but its not happening and it also seems to leak a little even tho it has opened properly unless its just me being overly sensitive today i dunno its getting to just be a pain in the bum iv even cut the stem even shorter cos i thought it was that but its not :(

Have you got the right size?

Yeah i got the B size, its ok now i think i was just having one of those days where nothing was going right lol iv got the hang of it pretty well now still wearing a pad just in case but i actually do think it is a very good lil thing cant get used to faffing with it while im still in the loo so i just use the bathroom (soz tmi :p )

It definitely takes some getting used to, so don't worry if its a while before you get the hang of it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->