Moral Support

bromandapanda

Reaction score
Today is a rough day. I ordered 3 pairs of jeans online and none of them fit. I'm not one to get down on myself but all of my maternity clothes are starting to NOT fit, and I just entered my 3rd trimester. I'm tall so it's hard enough, and I've gained a lot more weight than planned. I've tried to eat as healthy as I can and stay active this whole pregnancy but I've been humbled by how much my body has changed. I was a very healthy, active and fit girl before I got pregnant. Now I feel like a whale, a whale that doesn't fit into anything and even if she wants to buy new clothes they are too expensive or don't fit anyway. It's really hard because I feel like a lot of my weight went into my legs, boobs, and arms...I'm feeling very sad about this. Anyone else feel crummy today?

Yea. Had a horrible 2nd appt that lasted 5 min. I hope u feel better. Just remember that it shall soon all go away: ). Do u wear stretchable pants? I find that those make me feel good outside of being pregnant when I gain two dress sizes lol. Then. I'm like Oh Wow. Scale says I weigh more But I can still fit these? Awesome!! Or if ur at home. Walk around in panties Lol and a big shirt. Big t-shirts never fail me. I like to go to Burlington coat factory to the big and tall section. I end you frying these humungous shirts that look like loose mini dresses; ) . So cumfy. If u meant jeans to go out,then ignore everything I just said: (

Ive started wearing my husbands clothing....well shirts and hoodies. I wear my jeans unbuttoned if im going out. But alot of times I just wear yoga pant. Cute and cozy. I have gained almost 100 lbs. Nothing out of the norm for me i gained 100 with dd1&2. And now this one. I really feel fat and not so pretty. Dh was snap chatting with a friend lastnight and dh took a quick pic of him and I and sent it. I freaked. I didnt know he was on snap chat. His friend writes "she is stunning" dh told him I was in the end of third tri and the friend said I had a glow. Dh tells me all the time im a "cute" pregnant girl and that im beautiful. We just dont feel it when we have so much extra weight and cant move as quickly or bend as far as usual. Im sure you are gorgeous, but just like others........you dont feel it. You should try yoga pants. And ive found that dresses are cozy and look great too.

I totally feel you. I feel fat and ugly, but yesterday hubby texted me to say that he thinks I am sexy. In the end that is what is most important to me. That he still finds me attractive because I am carrying his baby.

I am mostly wearing tights (they can pull over bump) and short cute dresses or tunics. As for jeans - I tie them with a hairband around the button and keep ti unzipped. Lol I just wear longer tops over so you can't see it or with t-shirt I would hide it with the bellyband I have. So far it works, don't know about the coming weeks ahead though.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->