More aches and pains with baby number two +?

sbl

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Definitely don't remember feeling this achy with DD1....
And I'm still wrecked.
Anyone else?

Yeah, I remember whining about it with #2 and #3 :haha: I forget the bad bits every time lol

This is my most tired one, but I reckon I do a lot more

Yes, I felt great with number 1, but number 2 was miserable. I was so achy and uncomfortable up until the end. I'm on number 3 now (21 weeks) and the aches and pains are starting again.

I forgot the bad bits too!
And the pregnancy anxiety! Christ it's terrible.
I feel like everything happens sooner with number 2. Heartburn etc?

Yes! I was just thinking this today. Also feel like I pull a muscle every time I turn over in bed!

Yes everything has been painful so much earlier and more with the second pregnancy.

Each pregnancy has been more painful. I thought I was miserable with my first. 'Of I'm on #5. Supposedly, the point of pregnancy brain is to help us forget these parts so we will conceive again. I always tell people - don't fall for it!!! Lolll

I found my first by far my easiest pregnancy. I used to be a runner and I remember being able to continue jogging while pregnant with her until I was 8 months. With my second I developed SPD and my jogging days were over... at least while I was pregnant. I remember being able to at least walk up to 4 miles per day with him though. I lost my baby weight rather quickly after them because I was able to keep active the entire time I was pregnant with them. Now #3 was a completely different ball game. I don't know if it was because I had a lot more responsibility or what but I remember having horrible SPD with her to where I'd go to bed crying at night in the third trimester wondering how in the world I was going to make it to 40 weeks. This time my SPD isn't as bad but I'm a lot more tired. I've left the house go more than I care to admit :haha:

Sbl my daughter is the same age as yours and I'm definitely feeling 10 times worse this time. I flew through pregnancy with her with no issues or moans but this time I'm feeling it big time. I'm tireder than I've ever been and I ache after any physical activity!!

I think it's having a child to look after, and potentially age! I was 21 having her, I'm 26 now and I feel about 80 😂

Jade you think you feel old.. I'm 40 with a 2,4 and 6 yo in tow :juggle: :jo:

One of my midwives definitely suggested that my age might be a factor. I'm only 30 though!
Made me feel ancient :shock:

Well, I turn 39 years old tomorrow, and I'm 20 weeks along with #3. Yes, I'd say that I have more aches and pains this time, and definitely more round ligament stuff going on. Oh well. I've pretty much accepted that this final baby will be the child who finally destroys what is left of my girlish figure forever. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->