More activity

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
At which age do they normally start getting more active and learning a bunch of things at once? It seems like she's just stalled out (that sounds mean I know). She learned to hit her toys and stuff weeks ago and she puts her legs up now but thats it, its like she hasn't learnt anything new for a few weeks. I'm not expecting her to do everything but I'm just wondering at which age this begins. Like the rolling over, noticing toys, paying more attention to her surroundings, etc.

hmmm Hannah didn't roll until 3.5 months and that was back to front. She didn't roll completely until after 5 months and that's when things have really started....she rolls, sits up now, is trying to crawl and pull up and plays a lot more with her toys.

Jasmine plays with her toys, likes her jolly jumper... she hasn't rolled yet but doesnt have alot of laying down time because of the reflux.. I think around 3-6 months is when they go through huge changes.

One thing Jasmine has just started has been pushing up on her hands instead of elbows... she does stay up like that for long... And she is getting her knees under her a bit too... not all at the sametime though lol... things still havent co-ordinated yet.

katie's started learning a lot more this week, she's playing with toys on her activity arch now and wheen we go out sje's lookin around in the pram rather than falling asleep! she's giving rolling over a bloody good go too!

Well Lola has always been more active but only recently since she rolls is she really keeping me busy all day :lol:
Rolling, trying to crawl, moving around, eratic jumping in her jumperoo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->