more AF symptoms since AF is over?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
some of you might remember my posts a week or so ago trying to figure out if I was pregnant after a BC uh oh...anyway....well AF finally started....at the very last last minute and then I put a new ring in and AF was over..but it was over before I even put the new ring in which is weird...anyway..now....AF been over since Sunday morning and last few days now..sore boobs...sensitive nipples...crampy...its like stuff most people get before AF and its after and not normal for me....so...any ideas?

Was it your normal AF? Sometimes my AF packs her bags and a day or two later she'll be back with sore bbs again and spotting.

not really normal....it started with one tiny but of watery blood on Weds night ..not like slimy AF blood but just like you cut a finger and then dabbed it on paper towel and then that was all..and then later it was icky nasty brown...just here and there when I wiped...then Friday it went rusty red to a bit bright red and then it was clear CM with lots of brown stuff and then it was over..I put a ring in friday and it was over by Sat night....this whole time I used like one thin pad and it was still never ever soaked...and was mostly just when I wiped...so..idk...just dont know why I had all those other symptoms....and then AF finally came..and then now this new stuff...still negative tests

I was going to suggest testing but I see you already did that. Sorry I don't have any other answers. Only thing I've read that can change af is a change in diet...:shrug:

haha def no change in diet lol...thanks hun...just thinking someone else on here might have had same thing or something...guess we will see...I'll end up as one of those..I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant ...lol..

Lol. That show really makes you think doesn't it? Lol
This one episode I had the same symptoms as the girl. I was so convinced that I and ran up during a commercial just to POAS :haha:

haha..yeah..it actually happened to one of my cousins! lol...so that REALLY makes you think..coz Im like well of course its just TV..these ladies are just faking it..but nope..its possible lol...found out pregnant because she thought kidney infection....2 days later back at hospital having baby! lol not even kidding!!

I think I'd pee myself if that happened to me. No bottle, no diaper, nothing!! Talk about going on a shopping spree haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->