More Choice?

A

Always&4ever

I want to start giving more choice of food to Jasmine, she is a very fussy eater but has a good supply of meat and veg a day.. she won't eat much fruit.. any advice on what she can have?

avacado, mango, peach, kiwi, melon.....go to a grocers/supermarket and get a fruit medley or one of everything.....cut it up and let her try it and see what she likes and keeps going back to...its trial and error.....

does she have finger foods? melon, cucumber, rice cakes, breadsticks, toast,

as for dinners, try cous cous, rice instead of potato or pasta.....

also if she is fussy.....make it fun rather than food in front of her and expected to eat it.....stick to her usual dinners for now but try a picnic for lunch....you and her....a blanket on the living room floor (if you dont have a garden) and lots of different foods....seeing you eat will help too.....even if she just plays with it it will be good..but you will see what she eats and what she doesnt like....

Thanks girls, once my hubby is back, we can try the picnic idea, I can't actually sit on the floor at the moment

Try checking out wholesomebabyfood.com....they have lots of different recipes for all different fruits and veggies, meats and stuff like that too, also says from what age she can have each so you can find out exactly what she can have and how to prepare it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->