More fake faint line madness anyone?! Latest tests pg33

Josephine I'm pretty positive that you are simply picking up the indent line on the ic's. I have seen those exact lines almost every time and not been pregnant. Depending on how they dry and the lighting etc I find that there's always a sort of indent that can appear to be the start of something but Infact isn't. Last cycle your cb were convincing so maybe those were just a bad batch... if you used a condom properly then there's really no point in testing in my honest to goodness opinion X

Yeah i kno im not expecting it to turn into anything. The cb i have left to use is a different sort not sure whether to use it tomorrow. At least i can work out what my body usually does and if i will always get a faint line! Its just out of interest im testing really!

Well.. i did the cb! :dohh: fmu was like water so used smu which was pretty dark. I swear i see a line do u guys? This is the clearblue plus which i did one of last cycle and couldnt even imagine a line on amidst all the other faint lines. Pics at 5 mins

Attachments

• 2017-03-25 10.28.28.jpg
    2017-03-25 10.28.28.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 2017-03-25 10.27.11.jpg
    2017-03-25 10.27.11.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 2017-03-25 10.25.40.jpg
    2017-03-25 10.25.40.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 33
The IC at the bottom of the first page I can see a line on, I don't know about the CB.
Whilst I would think the chances of pregnancy if using condoms correctly is pretty slim, there is still a failure rate so it isn't completely unheard of, although I would imagine it would be things like during manufacture there may be the tiniest of tears or something you can't see, which is unlikely, but then that's why there's only a 3% chance of them failing when used correctly.
The problem with ICs is they can have so many knocks and dents in them, and if say you tried to wipe dust off it or something and your nail catches it, it will mark it so easily! I think there has to be colour to them to be considered positive, I have had grey lines on them before and haven't been pregnant.
I would say usually those CB+ seem to be pretty accurate, I haven't had a false positive before on those.
Going back to the ICs, I would think if they are positive, they seem to be more likely to show a line later on rather than super early when you look at the many reviews on them online. Most seem to have a positive CB or FRER before they see a positive IC, some won't see even a hint of a line until they are due af! The amount of people seeing a positive using those early on seems to be small. It isn't obsolete, however.
If you are seeing a proper positive line on those ICs then they will progress (unless of course you picked up a chemical pregnancy). I think the CB+ is meant to be 25miu? So in theory, less sensitive than the ICs you are using.
Does your OH know you are testing?

Here it is an hr later and an opk from the same sample
Cupcake - the green dipsticks are not strictly ic's they clear and simple 3 for 99p and the blue are accunews 3 for 79p both 25miu :)

Attachments

• 20170325_095535.jpg
    20170325_095535.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 20170325_105031.jpg
    20170325_105031.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 34
Did you dip the opk in before the hpt? Sometimes that can cause a line on the hpt. I don't know how but it happens

Heres a green dipstick from the same sample, wet then dry

Attachments

• 2017-03-25 11.24.30.jpg
    2017-03-25 11.24.30.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 2017-03-25 11.24.02.jpg
    2017-03-25 11.24.02.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 15
Did you dip the opk in before the hpt? Sometimes that can cause a line on the hpt. I don't know how but it happens

Ooh good point! You know i always make sure they dont touch but i never thought of the order in which they were dipped!! I know i did the cb first but not sure which order i did the other 2 x

Maybe next time decide the sample into two pots. No worries then :thumbup:

I do see the line on the cb Josephine! How odd

The IC at the bottom of the first page I can see a line on, I don't know about the CB.
Whilst I would think the chances of pregnancy if using condoms correctly is pretty slim, there is still a failure rate so it isn't completely unheard of, although I would imagine it would be things like during manufacture there may be the tiniest of tears or something you can't see, which is unlikely, but then that's why there's only a 3% chance of them failing when used correctly.
The problem with ICs is they can have so many knocks and dents in them, and if say you tried to wipe dust off it or something and your nail catches it, it will mark it so easily! I think there has to be colour to them to be considered positive, I have had grey lines on them before and haven't been pregnant.
I would say usually those CB+ seem to be pretty accurate, I haven't had a false positive before on those.
Going back to the ICs, I would think if they are positive, they seem to be more likely to show a line later on rather than super early when you look at the many reviews on them online. Most seem to have a positive CB or FRER before they see a positive IC, some won't see even a hint of a line until they are due af! The amount of people seeing a positive using those early on seems to be small. It isn't obsolete, however.
If you are seeing a proper positive line on those ICs then they will progress (unless of course you picked up a chemical pregnancy). I think the CB+ is meant to be 25miu? So in theory, less sensitive than the ICs you are using.
Does your OH know you are testing?

For me ic's showed positive wayyyyy before frer and cb was always last. I got very clear positives on frer and bfn clearblue with every pregnancy and I've had 4. I think it depends which ic's you test with. Mine were from early pregnancy test .com. Incredible! Blue handle ones super sensitive!

I recently read about touching a HPT with an OPK (made this mistake last cycle with one IC and had a rather obvious line lol!) but read that whilst an OPK does indeed turn a HPT positive when touching whilst wet, it won't if the HPT is dipped in the same sample after the OPK. I will test this out I think. Although for sanity's sake, it's probably best to dip the HPT before the OPK anyway!

Laila, this is interesting. I haven't read many seeing positive ICs before say, a FRER but I guess everyone is different, every pregnancy is different and so is every IC.

Josephine, didn't realise. I'm seeing something on your green test but I don't know about the CB x

The green is the same brand i got my bfp with for dd, very faint at 8dpo. I can see the line on todays dry dipstick pretty clearly irl but its not picking up well on camera.

I see the lines, how bizzare! I would be technically 7dpo today, maybe it's something to with our hormones around this time of the month with pcos? As much as my frer looks very positive, I had a very dark one last month too...

At this rate I feel buying a scanner would be a cheaper option lol
Xxx

Thought I would try dipping a HPT after having dipped an OPK. I don't know if this would alter things had my OPK been positive, but these are my results and I can say for absolute sure I don't have a bun in the oven since I haven't ovulated yet! The green is the OPK and I kept them on separate plastic wrappers until I took the photo, they didn't touch at any point. I couldn't see anything on the HPT inverted as well (although possibly the faintest of lines starting to show on the OPK, but usually I wouldn't have a decent line on an OPK until the evening).

Josephine, your OPKs are super dark as well. The upload hugely alters the quality of photos. My iPad takes a pretty good picture even super close up/zoomed in, but uploading takes so much away from the quality, leaving them grainy, noisy photos, which makes it difficult to see faint lines

Attachments

• IMG_9213.jpg
    IMG_9213.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 25
Heres a zoom on todays dipstick

Attachments

• 2017-03-25 13.08.49.jpg
    2017-03-25 13.08.49.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 18
Can definitely see it but not sure if there is colour

Aww thanx cupcake! Becca i dont trust either of our lines yet afta last month! When are u testing again? Have u tried an opk? Id be interested to see if they look like mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->