More fertile after miscarriage- confirmed by nurse today??

Apparently she had no idea, has been partying and drinking all the way through. She is showing too.

Worst thing is we went out for dinner in February (day after i got my bfp) and got onto baby talk(a lot of my friends are pregnant or just had babies) she said she hates kids and never ever wanted one. She was already pregnant then.... Whilst glugging a triple g and t.

:(

Sigh

Life is sometimes so cruel. I'd like to think these things happen to make us stronger but sometimes it all feels like a massive conspiracy to make us miserable. SO UNFAIR! :hugs:

PS... who hates those people on TV... "I never even knew I was pregnant" Out pops a baby!!!!!!! AS IF!!!!

Yup! So unfair!!! :hugs:

Yep, my friend just found out she was expecting, midwife said she thought she was 14 weeks, she had her scan last week, she is 24 weeks?!??!

I wish that could be me... minus the drinking!!! I know from the getko too! Even My hubby after 4 pregnancies belives me when I say I am pregnant. Before positive HPT.

I think it can't harm you to believe that you are more fertile after a MC!

I'm bleeding at 5 weeks and doc thinks it might have been a blighted ovum. How long did you get pregnant again after a natural miscarriage? any thoughts? :wacko:

I ovulated and fell pregnant 10 days after :) my baby is 6 weeks old now xx

I had a chemical pregnancy At the end of October bleed for 2 days light, then discovered I was 4 weeks + December 4th so I conceived early November only few days after now I have a beautiful 2+ baby boy xxx

Thanks for all this info and congratulations on your new baby! :thumbup: never thought i'd jump from one forum to another so quickly, i came from ttc then to tww then ecstatically jumped to first trimester then sadly back again to ttc after a loss in just a matter of weeks. :shrug: i don't know exactly where i belong right now as we won't know what really happened until after our docs visit tomorrow. DH has been very supportive. Unfortunately, it's his birthday today. I feel so shattered and torn apart but have to keep it inside as we don't want to break the bad news on his bday. :nope: this is just so difficult, trying to keep my chin up... :cry:

I don't know what to do with myself. I told more people than I should have, only being 5 wks and a few days, and I'm overwhelmed by the thought of switching back to my pre-pregnancy thought process and letting my excited friends and family down.

The news of my first pregnancy and my first miscarriage all within a two week period. I am mentally and emotionally exhausted.

xx

Hi Hun i truly am sorry for your loss I really know how you feel I told all my close fam and friends too I know your feeling exhausted and very upset not much I can say to you to make it all better tbh, I just really hope you get all the answers you need and a very sticky bean bfp soon, hopefully the fertile after miscarriage myth is true, so what I'm going to do is wait for bleeding to stop and get right back on to ttc....

I really wish you all the best and if you ever want to chat I'm here... Xxx goodluck xxX

Hello, I'm really sorry about your loss, I've just experienced the same just last week. Just today my bleeding stopped. I have read so many things about TTC so soon after miscarriage, so many people disagree. So we've decided to do what we feel is best for us. We're going to try again starting from tomorrow :) why not? I think everything happens for a reason, and if its meant to be, its meant to be. I will either full pregnant and have a beautiful healthy baby, or i will miscarry. But if i dont try to concieve then i certainly will never know what was meant to be or not. I'm getting healther, i have quit smoking, taking vitimins and eating healthy, i hope when i next fall pregnant these things help. If not it will be my 3rd mc. :( but im staying positive :) i hope everything works out for you xx

I'm currently going through my first m/c. Can anyone give me an update on what they found was the best way to go about ttc again? This is the hardest thing me and my faincee have ever gone through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->