More FRER updates , more confusion. 9 dpo squinter or evap?

LadyLovenox

Reaction score
As title says, Im 9dpo. Dollar tree test. Faint line came up at 5 min. Test says do not read after 10 min. So within time frame. But its SO light, I realize it could just be an evap that came up right away. Do you see it.. any thoughts? Thanks for your help!

Screenshot_20200723-182802_Gallery.jpg

Thank you SO much ladies!!! Youre so encouraging!!! I am SOO hoping but I guess tomorrow morning will tell, whether is darker or not there.

Sidenote, now that its sat here for while, its much darker. Is that more common w a true bfp or evap? or they both get darker as they sit??

In my experience if it gets darker as it sits it’s 100% bfp!

Oh Luv!!! I could come thru this screen and hug you!!! I sooo hope you are right!!! Ill be holding my breath until tomorrow. Heres the test now that its dry. Much easier to see, I think.

Screenshot_20200723-194634_Gallery.jpg

I def see it. Congrats!!

I had this test and I’m not sure if it’s a VFL or an indent. It appeared within the 10 minute mark. I’m not sure how many dpo I am.

A43B8159-C1B3-4B4F-BC85-59B9F894E006.png F41839F5-E55B-4C19-B4A4-4622C075C2B6.png

I see it, my experience has been those cheap tests are pretty accurate and I never did get evaps with them (that was just me though YMMV)

Thank you guys so much!!! I feel my usual "bloated before my period" feelings so it has me doubting myself. I have two other babies, and never felt bloated until I was a week or 2 late.

Jenni...I see your line too!!! I hope it darkens up for you!!!

Update: Im so frustrated!! Took another test this morning, and it looked stark white negative. I set my alarm for 9 min (so I would still be in the window) and this is what I came back to. I give up. Im going for an FRER today and am almost certain itll be negative. If this was a true positive, shouldnt it have come up right away?? I never tested early before, so I honestly dont know. Im guessing theyre just evaps in the time frame.

Screenshot_20200724-080824_Gallery.jpg

I still think it’s bfp. Early testing can take time to show up. Also fmu can be tricky for some. My smu was always better. They don’t look like evaps to me. Good luck with the frer. I bet you are going to be happy!

Thanks so much!!!! I am so hoping. Im gonna be crushed w a negative, AND I will never use these tests again if so!! Lol

I also think your test is positive and not evap.
Your just early so like above said it can take a few mins to make test pop up pos. I think your defiantly pregnant tho.

That tests is not negative. Its 100% bfp. I can see the line without zooming. Id say frer will show immediately

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->